Q2 Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Q2 Solutions

2.4

Sort:

Assistant Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q2 Solutions.

Interview

Had an interview with the hiring manager, that went well and was very professional. That was followed up by a request from HR for another phone interview. The 1st phone interview was missed by their HR Director - she never called. I reluctantly rescheduled for the next day - 2nd interview - they missed again. No call. Followed up by an email stating "computer problems."

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan Capistrano, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q2 Solutions (San Juan Capistrano, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Hired through a staffing agency, that's the only way Q2 is hiring these days. I got a call and within a week had an in person interview. I was hired a week later and started work 2 weeks after that. The whole thing was pretty easy. The questions boiled down to was I alive and willing to work. I have a bio degree and lab experience so I'm sure that helped get me a lab tech position.

Interview Questions

• They just asked me to describe my prior lab experience based on my resume   1 Answer
    • That tired old questions: What's your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

Bioinformatics Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Q2 Solutions.

Interview

I interviewed with several members of the company (Associate Directors, Software Engineers, Senior Bioinformaticists, Scientific Programmers) for most of the day. Some interviews were one on one, some were with groups. Everyone was friendly and genuinely interested in learning about my research experiences and background.

Senior Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Q2 Solutions (Marietta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 Project Service Managers. It was very pleasant and inviting. They made me feel comfortable as the interview was more conversational than interrogative. Questions were basic behavioral based get to know you and your long term goals.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Q2 Solutions.

Interview

Standardized process. Good opportunity to meet different members of the team. Felt comfortable and everyone was friendly. Had many opportunities to ask questions. The facilities are nice and updated.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Q2 Solutions.

Interview

Initial contact via phone screening interview in early July 2017 with hiring manager then 2 weeks later with a senior staff member. Another 2 weeks later a follow up with a corporate recruiter. Got the impression the timeline would go fast and candidacy was strong. Was told the timeline had to be extended. Then no word from either the recruiter or hiring manager. Silence with no additional follow up. Disconcerting to say the least.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q2 Solutions in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online as an internal candidate from a parent company. Screened through HR, then had a phone interview with the team managers, and an in-person panel interview with local reps from various teams.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to meet strict timelines.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Q2 Solutions (Durham, NC) in March 2017.

Interview

I had a screening call with the hiring manager and 2 days of in-person interviews with multiple people. After that, they went silent for 3 months. (!!!) It took an additional email inquiry from me for their HR person to finally check with the hiring manager and let me know that they had selected another candidate. Totally unprofessional and disrespectful.

Interview Questions

• What would you have done differently at your previous job?   Answer Question

Laboratory Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Q2 Solutions (Durham, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Very long interview. Plan to be there for a while. I met with multiple interview panels (ranging from 1-4 people). It was hard to keep which things I had and hadn't said after a while. But they were all kind and encouraging. It was nice that I got to meet the team I was going to work with too.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake and what you did after to handle or correct the problem.   Answer Question

Lab Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Juan Capistrano, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Q2 Solutions (San Juan Capistrano, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Needed to check in with security at the front gate, followed by security at the front desk. They then walked me over to the meeting room that was past the laboratory space, They asked about my experiences and what I learned, from it. Not questions, let alone difficult ones. I finished the interview relatively quickly. They had several other candidates, mentioning that most of the people interviewing and in similar positions are recent college graduates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experiences   Answer Question
    • What was the most important thing you learned from these experiences   1 Answer