QC Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.8

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QC Holdings (Overland Park, KS).

Interview

I first had a phone interview, then called in for an interview with the help desk manager. The final interview was with the Director of IT. About 4 or 5 days I received a call saying I have the job.

Interview Questions

• One question asked was "Are you wanting this job because it's just a job or are you really wanting to work for this company?   1 Answer

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QC Holdings (Columbia, MO) in September 2011.

Interview

Very relaxed. I felt like the manager who was interviewing me was very nice, and did her best not to make me feel overwhelmed by the interview. She put herself on the same level as me, to show me that she's a normal person, who does not think there above everyone.

Accounting Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at QC Holdings (Kansas City, KS) in January 2011.

Interview

The interview was very relaxed and informal. Everyone was extremely nice. The interview was more conversational in nature. The interview lasted about 30 minutes. The interview consisted of meeting with the controller. After meeting with her, I was given a tour of the office.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QC Holdings in August 2011.

Interview

basic questions