QCB Entry Level Marketing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Entry Level Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QCB (San Antonio, TX) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied for an Entry Level Marketing Associate position with QCB Inc. online in San Antonio, TX. On the posting it stated that starting pay is $50,000 with paid training to work with Smart Home Automation. When I got to my 1st interview they explained about the Smart Home Automation with Vivint and how they partner with Best Buy. Since I made it to the 2nd interview, they stated that pay would be discussed then. When the 2nd interview happened, I found out that this company is called Freedom Events and Solutions. It is a marketing firm that works with the non profit D.A.R.E and this position has no salary or hourly pay at all and it is commission based on how many donations you get for D.A.R.E. I asked what happened to the smart homes part of the company but they stated that only higher up "partners" do that and everyone is hired to promote D.A.R.E. They mentioned to me that many applicants go and many don't make it far, but now it makes sense. I felt it was important to advise that they are posting jobs with false advertising and with invalid info to get people interested. I felt I was completely mislead and this has caused a distrust with QCB Inc, Freedom Events and Solutions, and D.A.R.E.
 I noticed that post many similar postings online, so do your research before you waste your time.

Interview Questions