QPharma Corp. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QPharma Corp. Interview Questions

Updated Oct 27, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at QPharma Corp.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at QPharma Corp. (Morristown, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied through an external recruiter who seemed very motivated to match my skills with this role. We spoke on a Mon/Tues, and she told me they were looking for a 48 hour turnaround to fill the position. I was screen and invited for an interview that Thursday. I spoke with an SVP, a manager, and an account executive. The interviews were conversational, and I was made to feel like I was qualified and highly favored based on my experience and presentation. They were great conversationalists, and spoke openly about their work experience, family life, and the company. I was even told that I was the first person to interview for the role.

As a student paying my way through college, I was thrilled to be considered. I called my recruiter to share my positive experience immediately following the interview, but could not get a hold of her. The in-house recruiter was also out of office that week, but I kept thinking "48-hour turnaround." So I waited, and waited, and waited. I researched the industry, local Pharma MBA programs, exit opportunities, and past employees. A week later I called the manager (who candidly invited me to call her directly if I hadn't heard back within a week), and left a VM. Unfortunately, I had been ghosted. The external recruiter stopped returning my calls, and I never heard back from ANYONE at QPharma. The lack of followup was insulting, to say the least, and I was hugely let down to miss out on the role experience.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume. Talk me through your experience. Why would you be a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

LMS Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morristown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QPharma Corp. (Morristown, NJ) in April 2013.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with them that went very well. I had an in-person interview with one of their managers that also went well and I was led to believe that I was one of the top candidates for the position, so I had a substantial amount of time invested in the interview process.

On the Friday after I interviewed with them, I got a call from the HR person I was dealing with. She said that she had good news and bad news for me. The bad news that the company decided not to fill the position. Her "good news" was that they wanted to send my resume to their call center for a position in that department. This would have been a major step down career-wise for me. The HR person seemed very surprised when I said no, I did not want to have my resume sent down to their call center.