QQ Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at QQ Solutions

QQ Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QQ Solutions

Interview

There were 2 different interviews a brief one to start and then a move in depth one. The one was with a manager and then the second one was with someone who was training to become a manager

Interview Questions
  • When can you start
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QQ Solutions (New York, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

This is a scam! If you are applying for a marketing or management type position, do not apply here. Waste of time. They change their name every few months, but it is for door to door sales. This company will go by QQ marketing solutions or ACE marketing. I had an initial interview on 10/1/18. I was told that they were choosing the top 20 candidates from a pool of 150+ candidates. During the 1st interview, it was very confusing as to what exactly this company did and what job I was applying to. After an answer was given, I was still confused. I was invited back the next day for a 2nd interview. When I arrived the next day, the SAME exact people from the previous day were also there in the waiting room. There were probably 20-30 candidates there, so you are going to tell me that the top 20 candidates came in for an interview the day before at the same exact time as I did? I waited about 20 minutes or so to be called in during the 2nd interview and I just saw people leaving in groups of 3 or 4. They also had me sign some sort of confidentiality agreement, that I wouldn't be able to tell anyone outside of the company what they were selling or discussing with potential clients. During my time waiting, I just got a very bad feeling, so I just got up and told front desk I was leaving. I did a little more research, and I found that my feelings were correct and many other people were sucked in by the scam.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QQ Solutions (New York, NY)

Interview

This was the most bizarre interview I have ever done in my life. They brought everyone in to an unfinished office space and blasted top 40 hits while we waited. I was interviewed an hour after my appointment time. The interviewer spoke so quickly that I barely understood or registered what was going on. He mentioned that the job would involve a “training program” for a number of weeks and that I would then become a “brand manager.” I applied for the role of Junior Account Executive and interviewed for a completely different position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

The first round of interviews had loads of people waiting in a shared office space. On the TVs were top 40s music videos and The Office. Everything was designed to look "hip" but was also generally disorganized. After waiting for almost an hour, I met briefly with the CEO, had no time to ask questions, and was breezed through a business model entailing plans for QQ to expand. I was asked to attend a full-day interview the next day, which I could not attend because of my current work, so I came the next day. Again, there was little room (and, in some ways, criticism) for asking practical questions about the job. The whole thing felt like a performance to lure in people looking for work to do base-level sales with the promise of moving up, though I'm not sure how likely it is that the promise would be met. It was not until the end of the second interview that we were told about our hours, potential pay (commission), and other practical concerns.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QQ Solutions (New York, NY) in Sep 2018

Interview

Two Words: Pyramid Scheme. You know when something seems too good to be true? Well in this case it certainly is. They called me for a five minute "interview" where a man spoke to me for 5 minutes without asking anything about my qualifications. I randomly got chosen for a second round. I walked into a lobby where 60 other people were waiting for two additional companies to interview for. Apparently the office space is "under construction". The interview was 2:1 where we were given a bunch of info and I still didn't understand the position or the responsibilities. I came away confused and without a promising view of the position or company. They asked me back for "orientation". I have no desire to return.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you turn off your phone during an interview? What is marketing?
1 person found this interview helpful

QQ Solutions

Application

I interviewed at QQ Solutions

Interview

SCAM- company changed names every few months, doesn't actually do any marketing, rampant typos on the very vague website. people were very nice but it is extremely unclear as to if they actually do any work? im not sure how they afford their office space, since they are clearly not operating a normal business model

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QQ Solutions (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

Horrendous, no questions about background asked, recruitment agency type feel. the position was not advertised correctly and they are simply interviewing to say they've interviewed 300+ people. they claim to only take the top 10

2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QQ Solutions (New York, NY) in Aug 2018

Interview

Hectic experience. A bit of a cattle call - seemed very unprofessional. The first stage was a five-minute chat where the interviewer was very unhelpful and wasn't keen to answer any of my questions. The second stage was a three hour assessment on a Saturday. However, since the interviewer failed to answer my questions, I declined my invitation to the second stage.

Interview Questions
  • Why should we pick you over everyone else in the waiting room?

QQ Solutions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QQ Solutions

Interview

QQ drastically misrepresented what the position they were interviewing for was. The position is strictly commission based, no starting salary, and the hours are from 8:00-9:30 monday-saturday. Their main client "box" seems like a shell company that is part of the Ambit Energy business model that has been described as a pyramid scheme. STAY AWAY

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QQ Solutions (New York, NY) in Jul 2018

Interview

It started with a 10 minute screening. The office is shared with a few other companies and was very unorganized. I got called back for a second interview the next day which was a group interview. It was an extremely competitive atmosphere because there were at least 30 other people being interviewed for the same position. Later that day there was a third interview. It was a very long day and everyone seemed to be confused with what was going on.

Interview Questions
  • What are short and long term goals you have personally and professionally.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 23 Interviews