QSI Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QSI Healthcare Interview Questions

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

First round was telephonic and second round was F2F where the interviewer didn't allow to answer any questions properly, he was keep on interrupting and moving to new question even before I could answer..
    TAG team is poor in managing the interview calls & non responsive during or after the interview

Interview Questions

• What is the challenge you faced in the past
      Tell me the different between Agile & waterfall

Senior Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare in June 2016.

Interview

I was skeptical to attend interview with QSI after reading bad reviews but thought let's give it a try... Nd trust me I made the wrong decision. Starting with interview, the interviewer never asked about me or neither gave his name out and started shooting technical questions which was rude. And gave a program to be written on paper, after writing the program in a single stroke he introduced himself.
    And later when the interview was getting ruder and when I took him heads on with outright answers and not dance to his tunes, he ended the interview. The interview was to check whether can I listen to whatever he says and which cannot be performed by me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Initially HR will be calling and scheduling for an Interview. I have been called and interviewed at QSI Health care office in Bangalore.

Interview Process :

Round 1 : Technical Interview on basics of C#, OOPS Concepts, Design Patterns

Round 2 : Machine Test , you will be given a choice to develop an MVC Application or Web Api Creation, you need to perform CRUD operation on Users table using web Api and you should use stored procedures to perform CRUD.Internet and laptop will be provided.

Round 3 : Technical Interview , questions will be related to Web Api , Serialization techniques, Design Patterns, Diff between WCF Rest and Web Api, SOLID principles, Abstract Factory, Façade Patterns,Designing Classes for a given scenario.

Round 4 : Director Round/ Managerial Round, behavioural Interview and stress interview.

Round 5 : HR Round, they will tell the company history and why they have to fire the top levels CEO and other management and also ask the basic questions on your career and experience.

Round 6 : Video Conference Round, do not take this round lightly this will be the straight forward round from the people joining from US, 2 Managers, 1 Developer, 1 Architect. Questions will be based on the technologies mentioned in the resume and they will ask to rate your self on scale of 1 to 10.

please do not expect any feed back from HR, if they were not getting back after VC Round, consider that you are not through, since they were not even concerned for giving feedback to the candidate.

Interview Questions

• C# & OOPS Questions, IEnumerable, IQueryable, Iterator, Properties Inside Interface, Dependency Injection, How do you Consume Web Api from JQuery, Different verbs Available in WebApi, what is the verb used for Authentication on Web APi Method, how do you invoke Stored proc from Entity framework, how to achieve Lazy Loading in Entity Framework.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was good. They have a telephonic round and they have a system test and then two more interviews. Not very easy not very difficult shud be able to crack if good with basics

Interview Questions

• Questionas based on Javacript and knockout JS   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

The Interview was Really challenging

Round 1 : telephonic asked questions on Dot Net framework , Interface abstract class Dependancy injection, Garbage collection, static and Singleton Dictionary hashtable ,

Round 2; This was Quite uncomfortable round they will try to rate your skills from 1 to 5 Questions are most repeated from 1st Round and also asked about 5 Design patterns singleton, Factory , Repository ,They are more keen on your Problem solving skills and Datastructurres and Particular about projects you worked on.. Asked to Sell MVC against Asp.net, asked about unit testing

Round 3 Coding Test: Asked to implement Crud operation on users using WEbapi/MVC .time is 2 Hrs.
    They expect 3 layered architecture with 3 projects they also look at Design Patterns you used.

Round 4 : Technical round with US panel on Webex.
    there were 4 interviewers(2 managers and 2 architects) and they would expect straight to the point answers like one word yes or no and small amount of explanation. here never try to beet around the bush.
    First they will ask you to rate yourself on c# and MVC from 1 to 10 and based on your answer they will ask questions

Asked few puzzles also

Interview Questions

• Quesions: Your projects details , Design patterns Factory and Repository strategy, Solid Principles Interface and abstract class, How to add nunit to your project . how to add jquery to project.What is Dependancy injection, what is coupling and cohesion.what are action filters explain .   Answer Question

Quqality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was the worst experience.Had only 1 round that is technical.Interviewer asked simple questions to which i answered.I don't know what he was expecting. He looked not interested to take interview. Suddenly after few questions he told to wait outside. Then he called security to tell me to leave. I felt humiliated.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Difference between Regression and Retest
      Difference between V model and waterfall model
      What is agile methodology
      Thats all

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare in August 2015.

Interview

It was d worst interview process I have ever had.they r taking interview as if u will be hired for Facebook or Google.

1st round paper test- they will be giving around 20 core java question n u have to write answer with explanation

2nd round technical

3rd round HR discussion

4th round they gave me one project to complete that too end to end I had to do
    Again they called me and told u have to modify ur code and gave some extra work as if u r a developer in their project.

5th round managerial

After having all these round again one person came n took one more technical and that was d worst part of this whole interview

QSI should traind their interviewer how to behave with candidate

And at last I was told like I m not selected!!!!!

Interview Questions

• why string is famous in java
      all internal memory functionality
      while connecting to db which class get loded internally it extends which interface what r methods present inside that what r the implementation
      .......

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

1 telephonic round. 1 Face to face round and 1 HR round. A few questions asked in the telephonic round were unexpected questions. Questions included features in latest version of java, collection handling, Multithreading, String intern method.

Interview Questions

• What is a functional interface   1 Answer

Negotiation

No. I asked for 40% hike. But was given 30% hike.

Technical Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2015.

Interview

Interview was based on basic knowledge of SQL with understanding of some basic SQL queries like Select, Insert, Update, Delete and some knowledge of Join queries. Basic technical troubleshooting of computer and hardware. Understanding of Client Support role and it's criticality. Customer handling and team management skill. Good communication and interpersonal skill should be there.

Quqality Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QSI Healthcare (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

There was 1 technical round. Once you cleared it, you will have to take the system test. The system test had some 14 questions. It consists of writing testcases, defect report, finding the severity of the defects and 2 sql queries. SQL queries are based on joins and subqueries. You should have some health care domain knowledge to decide the severity of the defects.

Interview Questions

• Interview was very easy. All the General testing questions were asked like regression, defect life cycle, severity and priority, Qa and Qc etc..   1 Answer