QSSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QSSI Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

2.5

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QSSI.

Interview

Great interview. Caller was friendly and informative. 1 on 1 was conducted by supervisor. After 1 on 1, Human Resources rep is readily available for questions. Background check and drug test is required

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Do research before accepting salary offer

Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QSSI.

Interview

Spoke with HR for an hour screening call. The HR professional was pleasant and very informative. The HR professional asked many questions about my prior experience and how it relates to the current requisition. I was also asked some behavioral questions regarding management styles and personality. A week later, was asked in for a call back interview to meet with the team. I met with about 4 individuals and had three phone interviews with professionals from the parent company.

Interview Questions

• How does all of your experience relate to our current needs?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QSSI in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for Job at QSSI through online, then QSSI shortlisted my Resume among so many Resumes,After that I had a screening call, then I had Phone imterview followed by skype.

Interview Questions

• What steps would you take to solve Internet connectivity issues?   1 Answer

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QSSI (Gainesville, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a very calm and composed interview. I was talking to Deepan CHakravarthy who was very down to earth and made me feel so comfortable. He is the manager and was very kind to me and asked how I was feeling about the interview( since i told him this is my first experience)

Interview Questions

• Explain difference between primary key and foreign key in sql   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QSSI (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Interviewed by panel of project leads. No difficult questions were asked. Just asked about my resume. Nothing technical. Most of the process was the panel selling the company to me. Someone referred me, so I think this was the reason for the offer. Everything was quick. Interviewed within two days. Offered position on the spot. Recruiter and HR didn't call until after the interview and that was to end contract that needed to be signed asap. Started soon after.

Systems Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QSSI in November 2014.

Interview

It was a unique interview 100% over the phone. I received very little detail as to what the position truly entailed. The position was for a "new project" that never came to fruition.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to Google something and report back within a minute of what that was.   Answer Question

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at QSSI (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Technical Recruiter sent a follow up email after applying online. The recruiting team was quick in reaching back to interviewee about the process. 2 rounds of interviews. Couple of Managers have completed the phone interviews. HR followed up with the offer. Need great negotiation skills if you need to get the right salary which is very important when you are joining this company.

Senior QA Analyst/QA Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QSSI (Columbia, MD) in April 2014.

Interview

Had Telephonic.
    In-person interview.
    Had a group/panel of 3 people.
    Interview went for hrs and was difficult, Got the call next day afternoon that I got selected.
    After I got selected they transferred my H1 on premium basis.

Interview Questions

• More on SQL queries and data validation. Testing scenarios. UNIX commands.
      Technical questions, Management type of questions.   1 Answer

Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QSSI (Columbia, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by their HR department about the position. After reviewing the job description and doing a little investigation my interest was piqued so I indicated I would submit my resume. HR followed-up the following day, inquiring on the status of my submission. I had previously indicated I would need a couple days, as I wasn't actively pursuing employment. After submission they wanted to arrange for an on-site interview. I had expressed a desire to have an initial phone screen interview, as that would be a better use of everyone's time; however he insisted that I needed to come into their office.
    Instructions on access to the interview location was not straight forward, then as I'm walking into their building and placing the call as instructed, the HR rep is calling me, asking if I have any questions (recommendation to them: 10 minutes before the interview is not the time to call a candidate!). After some difficulty and confusion securing access to their designated HR floor, I was kindly escorted to the interview office.

The interview was very casual and relaxed. I left feeling much more positive about the organization than when I had entered. But, all that drastically changed when I had to interact with HR again.

The HR representative is a complete failure when it comes to the ability to communicate. The week after the interview he sent an email seeking, based on my loose interpretation of his gross inability to form sensible sentences, if I would really accept the job, as they didn't think I would. Maybe this is a cultural difference that I haven't been educated on, but from my perspective I provided my qualifications, initial salary expectations, and participated in their mandated interview. I didn't understand why they would need to ask such a question in the matter they did.

I question why they wouldn’t call me to try to clear any perceived obstacles. After receiving that incoherent email I lost all confidence in the company, and made my decision that I wouldn't work for that company, regardless of any attractive offer. I’m puzzled as to why they would have an individual so incompetent in a position to represent their company to prospective employees.

In reviewing other statements regarding this company, I have to assume that he's part of the 'family', and therefore his performance is tolerated.

Interview Questions

• Explain the technical architecture of your current application.   1 Answer

EIDM Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QSSI (Columbia, MD) in January 2014.

Interview

Pretty normal questions based on programming, oracle and linux/unix. And HR based questions. I applied through the career section of their company web site. I was called for an interview after 2 weeks. First it was phone interview. After that I got a call after 2 days for a personal interview. I was interviewed by two managers and one director.