QTC Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QTC Management Interview Questions

Updated Dec 19, 2017

2.9

Medical QA Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QTC Management in December 2017.

Interview

Medical terminology questions are general. Nothing out of this world. If you have been out of the medical field for a while, I recommend you to brush up on your knowledge.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Diamond Bar, CA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QTC Management (Diamond Bar, CA).

Interview

Hiring: interview process was seemingly easy. Questions were not out of the ordinary. The interviewer was helpful, kind and thorough. The next steps were made clear to me. The interviewer also made me roleplay closing a deal.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hinesville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QTC Management (Hinesville, GA).

Interview

Five point process, question asked by office manager and area manager, then later a call from directer of operations, they will all ask common past experience interview questions. They also asked questions trying to see what your personality seems like.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with workplace stress or confrontations?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QTC Management (San Antonio, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

One interview over the phone and one in person. The one on the phone had medical terminology. The one in person was 2 people. They seemed pretty nice. It wasn't stressful. They asked medical questions about what acute symptoms could lead to chronic diseases and syndromes.

Interview Questions

• All the questions already posted. Plus what have you done in this situation questions   Answer Question

Medical QA Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QTC Management (San Antonio, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online the day before. I got called to set up an phone screening interviewed and I agreed on time. 1 hour past, the interviewer called back and we are done in 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Medical question that I should know but couldn't think right at the time. Asked me about this and that. How I can treat this and if the patient have this medical issues, what type of medical doctor the patient need to see.   1 Answer

Case Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QTC Management.

Interview

They were very nice and they asked the general interview questions. There will be 3 people in the room. Answer the question with a smile and make sure to ask a question towards the end.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when there's gossip in the office?   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at QTC Management (San Antonio, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

The first step was a phone interview to establish a baseline of your medical knowledge. Once that happens a recruiter will call you in 1-2 weeks to schedule an interview. The interview is a Panel interview of 3 people, it is conducted in a STAR fashion (situation, task,action, result). HR contacted me within a week to offer the position. The offer is contingent based upon a background check and education check. They didn't specify whether a drug test was included but I'm pretty sure it is.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Diamond Bar, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QTC Management (Diamond Bar, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

I received a call from a temp agency. Two days later I was asked to complete a proficiency test for reading comprehension, typing, problem solving and critical thinking. The test took about an hour to complete and I was able to take this test at home via a link that was provided. A day later I had a phone interview with the hiring manager at QTC (happened on a Thursday). I was asked to come in for a F2F interview with the hiring manager and one other person the following Wednesday. The interview went very well. Three hours after the F2F interview I received and accepted their offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a bit about yourself and your employment history.
      Name three of your weakest attributes.
      Name tree of your best attributes.
      Describe a time where you felt extremely stressed and were against the clock to perform your duties.   Answer Question

Medical QA Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at QTC Management (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied online, but then saw a local "career fair" and attended. After refilling out the paper application and following clear detailed instructions (obviously meant to see if you would follow them precisely) I was taken to a "prescreen interview" with three employees from different areas. First I was asked to self-rate my skill level in various computer areas. The very first question was regarding a common acronym for a medical condition (what does it stand for)? There were other questions clearly designed to simply see if people had adequate medical knowledge. {I.e, what type of doctor would you see if you have liver disease? What is another organ affected by diabetes?)

After "passing" that section of interview I was taken to a Medical QA supervisor who interviewed me with some more medical questions as well as more traditional interview questions (name three weaknesses, how do you work in a team if everyone is not pulling their weight). He wanted questions answered in the STAR format and I didn't know what that was! So review it.

There was no written assessment for this position that day.

Everyone was polite and friendly. There is no reason to be intimidated if you have the medical knowledge and are polite and articulate.

Interview Questions

• What is another organ affected by diabetes? Name one time when you had conflicting priorities with work and how you proceeded.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QTC Management in March 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call from the recruiter indicating that he would schedule me for a phone interview in the next few days upon reviewing my resume. Phone screening would be the initial process on interviewing for position.

Interview Questions

• I was never actually interviewed during my phone interview. The recruited stated since I did not have a degree at this time, there was no need to proceed with this interview.   1 Answer