QVC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.5

Office Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QVC (West Chester, PA) in December 2016.

Interview

Interview was very informal. Once offered the position, the HR team moved very quickly to get everything in order. The full day orientation was informative about the company and the benefits and services it offers its employees.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Interview

Very fast process. Phone screening with recruiter and then an on-site interview with category managers. The entire process from application to offer took less than two weeks. Everyone was extremely nice, seemed to love their jobs and was excited about QVC.

Interview Questions

• Basic behavioral questions (time management habits, strengths) along with a few questions specific to the position   Answer Question

Returns Processor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC in November 2016.

Interview

It was different than I expected but a great way to interview a lot of people at once. They took about 15 people at a time for the first round. Then you were called back one at a time and asked the basic questions. Make sure you have questions to ask them. Afterwards, you were taken to another room where you did a lot paperwork. Then groups of 5 were called to give offers and talk about training and start dates and such. The final step was a photo for your ID and a drug test. The whole process took about 2 and a half hours.

Interview Questions

• What brings you to QVC?
      How would you handle a co-worker who was doing something dangerous?   Answer Question

SEO Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QVC (West Chester, PA) in November 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview and an in person interview. Was a bit demanding and challenging but nothing extreme. The interviewer seemed very nice and friendly for the phone interview. They get back to you very quickly and the process only takes about a week or two.

Customer Service Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QVC (Chesapeake, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

I did an application they got back with me within a week had the phone screening(interview) then a few days later had a. Face to face interview during their hiring event it was an remarkable wonderful experience. Interview was about 15mins then started filling out the paperwork to start the job

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QVC (Chesapeake, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very intense. Phone interview easy, in person interview lots of scenario questions.Was a cattle call and orientation. Very strict dress code and punctuality code. They do let you know upfront not to expect much paid time off for a year. No paid sick days or personal days.

Interview Questions

• Are you ok with sitting at desk for long time with no break.   1 Answer

Manual Packer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Mount, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at QVC (Rocky Mount, NC) in September 2016.

Interview

It was about 2 hours long we did every thing in that time interview drug test paper work an took our picture for a baged gave us a date to come in for our orientation that was 8 hours long an then we had three days of training.. After that you was on ur on at work ready to go..

Order Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I interviewed at QVC (San Antonio, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Waited for a little while interview was pretty short and sweet. They had good energy and were informative about upcoming events . I went through a drug test after being questioned and a background test.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever dealt with a difficult situation with an employer ?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QVC (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

I received a call screening from a recruiter. First, she wanted to know a history of my customer service experience and then she wanted to know a little background of my current job. She then asked me several typical interview questions, then she scheduled me for an interview three days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were given constructive criticism and how you used it to make a positive change.   Answer Question

Customer Service Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QVC (Chesapeake, VA) in August 2016.

Interview

It was a well organized & comfortable experience. One on one interviews were conducted & then on the site testing to solidify the offer. You will be offered a schedule to accept or reject, be certain that your able to work and adhere to the schedule that you agree to. Good Luck!