QVC Order Entry Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QVC Order Entry Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at QVC

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at QVC (Chesapeake, VA) in March 2016.

Interview

The manager asked me questions regarding my experience with computers. I enjoyed my experience at QVC. The employees were friendly and supportive. After the interview, I completed a drug test. However, I had to decline due to other obligations.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for QVC

Anonymous Employee in Chesapeake, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at QVC (Chesapeake, VA) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied in April 2015. It took about 3 days to receive a phone interview. Passed the interview, received in person interview about a week later. Pass that and accepted job offer.

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QVC (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

It was a mass interview during a large holiday hiring event. they had multiple 1 on 1 interviews occurring at the same time. after the interview they offered you the job and then you went in to giving your availability and other information

Interview Questions

• they asked if i could use the info on the website page to answer questions about a product that they sell. It was a flameless candle and i was asked what batteries it took and if they were included   1 Answer

Order Entry Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at QVC.

Interview

Large amount of interviewees were moved from table to table to have a brief conversation with several different supervisors. One asked me questions from a list of typical interview type questions, another interviewer had you read a few paragraphs to ensure you would be able to speak reasonable well to your customers (with some scripting advice)... One discussed your scheduling preferences and QVC' schedule options/ needs.There was a drug test conducted (urine)

Interview Questions

• I remember being asked how I would handle an irate customer. I also remember being asked if I could be occasionally flexible with my schedule during the holiday season to meet the needs of the business.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at QVC (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

The Process Was Quick. I Got Hired On the spot on an open interview day. Human resource employees was very sweet. Started off part time then ended up full time withing two months.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QVC (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied online. I got a phone interview to invite me onsite interview with 2 Hr associates. They rol play and have you read item description. They ask questions about previous experiences and shifts.

I did't get the job. I got a rejection letter in the mail 2 days letter from from interview. Biggest waste of time. I rather apply for a permanent job, when minimum wage jobs hires all the time. I give up applying for Qvc.

Interview Questions

• They wasn't asking right questions. It feels like a panel.   Answer Question

Order Entry Representative Interview

Interview

Very easy, typical questioning, hired from their yearly job fair. Very self explanatory. Once hired you begin approx. a week later with their orientation and training sessions, from their they place you on to their floor and begin working. Its a very hospitable work environment with opportunities to advance.

Interview Questions

• None, the questions were the typical job interview questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

none

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at QVC (San Antonio, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

Very simple and clear. Mouth swab drug testing and a cleared background are a must.

Interview Questions

• What would be a situation in which you had to diffuse an escalated customer call or interaction?   1 Answer

Order Entry Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QVC in September 2014.

Interview

Very simple. Quick. Interviewed with Shift Manager. Very warm and friendly. Doesn't require much experience. I have a customer service background so questions were pretty basic behavior scenarios. She gave me a paper with a speaking prompt and product information. They want to see that you speak well and able to locate product information quickly and accurately.

Order Entry Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Liverpool, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QVC (Liverpool, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

Filled in an application form then was called for a face to face interview. Basic competency questions with a few questions about the company and customer service. Fairly straightforward interview. Received a letter a few days later saying I got the job. Was told I had to wait for available training dates and then was told there were no dates available so they would keep my name on file. Rang me a year later to offer me the position again and did exactly the same thing with the training. Not the most organised company ever.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you provided excellent customer service   Answer Question