Qatar Airways Flight Attendant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.9

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qatar Airways in November 2016.

Interview

I attended an OD last November. There were about 150 people there before 9am. 50 were invited for the Assessment the next day, myself included. Assessment:
First step was the english test: multiple choice questions, a small essay (mine was about decision making), and two math problems. Really easy. Next step was a quick "face to face" exercice alone with the recruiters. I had to take a paper with a word (mine was Pets) and talk about it and then after that they measured my height. Next was the group assessment, we were only two groups of 6 each and we had to choose six items to take with us during a shipwreck. Everything went well and all of us 12 were invited for the final interview.
My final interview lasted less than 10 minutes. We only talked about my CV, my languages, my scars. All interviews were really really quick.
The recruiters were both super nice and made everything easy for us.

Interview Questions

• Other words people had to talk about in the first assessment: beauty, smile, lies, culture (it could be anything, really)
    Other essay themes: cultural awareness.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Qatar Airways

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

1st round was an English Written Test followed by a Group Activity then Personal Interview after 2 days. Entire process took a month. When selected, sending medical files took ages as they kept asking for re tests.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Doha (Qatar)) in August 2015.

Interview

Very quick and to the point. Asked the important questions and deleted applicants quickly. Was offered a different position than what I applied for. I am taking the position just waiting for my offer. It has taken quite a bit of time for that to come through. Have learnt that patience is very important when dealing with other countries.

Interview Questions

• What identifying marks do you have?   1 Answer
    • Q: What was one thing that they asked you?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Taipei (Taiwan)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Taipei (Taiwan)) in July 2015.

Interview

My experience for the open day event of the recruitment as a flight attendant of Qatar Airways was occurred in Taipei, Taiwan on July 26th, 2015.

There are totally 5 processes with in 3 days (but I could only passed 2 processes and failed in the arm reach section) and there are 2 recruiters for this whole event; one from Malaysia and another from India (Both of them are very nice, friendly and warm).

July 26th, 2015
    First day, you just had to summit your CV at the place they determined in the website, and went back home, then waited for their email around 7 pm on the same day that they would like you to join in the next day or not (as I asked one of my friends, they rejected her and didn't send any emails to her as well.)

For the first day, I thought there were around 250-300 people came for submitting their CV. When it was my turn to submit, I walked inside the room. It was just small room, with two tables, and two recruiters were sitting each table. I got the Indian lady. She is very nice and kind to me. I was just putting my first step to get inside the room, and she suddenly asked due to her curious that I am Thai people or not. The conversation took not more than 5 minutes, depends on each person, just submit the CV and talked with the recruiter a little bit. Anyway, even it seems like just submit the CV, but you have to interact with them as much as you can, to show your English skill. I think it is the most important to pass the first section.

Yep! I got the email from them to join the next section.

July 27th, 2015
    Second day, there were around 118 candidates (actually there were approximately 119 people). This day, they needed you to do the English test, check your arm reach (212 cm.), involuntary speaking, and group discussion.

They would give you to watch 3 Qatar Airways' advertisements first which you can find in youtube. Then they would give you an English paper. In the paper, there are 3 parts; reading (about Qatar company), multiple questions (a little bit Mathematics), and writing (describe the worst situation in your life and how could you manage it). This section took around 20-30 minutes. Then you had to wait 1 hour for the result.

They will announce the numbers which can't pass the English test. And yep! I passed again.

Next, they will check your height and your speaking. I failed this part because I couldn't reach 212 cm. Anyway, I have asked some of friends who passed this section. Inside the room, there were two same ladies, one will listen to you, and another will record what you are saying. You have to reach 212 cm. paper which is stuck on the wall, then you have to pick up one of the cards placing upside down on the table. When you pick one up, you will get a word then you have to talk about that word around 1 minute (or some speak less than 1 min depends on the recruiter). As I knew from friends, the words include Love, Teacher, Energy, Challenge, Divergent, Travelling, etc.

They will announce the numbers which can't pass the speaking test.

Next is the group discussion. Sorry, that I don't know about this part. If there are some candidates who join on the same event as me and pass until this section. Please encourage me more.

Then they will announce who pass and join the next day.

July 28th, 2015
    The last day, I think it is an individual interview. As I knew the question is about "How about your life in Taiwan?"

If you pass, they will send the email to you with a lot of detail such as medical check-up, photo copy. etc.

It seems not difficult, right?
    This is my first time of joining the recruitment as a Fight attendant. I was so proud of myself to join this. Even I was so depressed of failing, but one thing I could feel is all friends and recruiters I met were so kind to me. There were not such pressure, but we shared and cheered up to each other.

As my suggestion, you have to be natural, smile, good posture, proud, and dare to show your English. Don't be afraid of your English is bad, not better than others, just speak it out. When you speak should be natural. If you prepare your short note from home, you have to speak naturally.

Don't give up! I would love to cheer up you all.

Interview Questions

• How about your life in Taiwan?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Doha (Qatar)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was very impressed with the good news and it was well conducted and we're very friendly and polite and the atmosphere was also good. conducted and we're very friendly and polite and the atmosphere was also good.

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in June 2013.

Interview

they hired crews into their counties all around world interview took 3days to end not easy but worth to try first day was the open day ,thousands of people will go general questions only ,and reach the high level .thats the basic 2.2M ,you cant reach it you out.

Interview Questions

• why you want to be a cabin crew   1 Answer

Negotiation

you need to wait forever.....

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Mumbai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

First there was a submission of resume, after they like your resume, you would be called the next day for the interview.
    Initially they make you write an essay and when you finish, they ask you to come one by one and measure your height and look at the condition of your skin.
    Next is group discussion, where they give you a subject and the group has a debate
    Last there is one on one with a panel of 3

Interview Questions

• What is customer service to you   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cairo (Egypt)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Cairo (Egypt)) in April 2011.

Interview

3 consecetive days ( open day , selection day , one to one interview )
    Started around 800 people and only 7 who got the jop

Interview Questions

• What is ur reaction if the pilot is having a heart attack and there is one lady who is giving a birth and at the same time u have unruly passenger who is considered to be a threat to the other passengers   1 Answer

Negotiation

They tell you everything in the selection day and there is no more negotiation

Flight Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in December 2009.

Interview

Its was a 3 day interview , 3 stages and will be selected with different type of activities but its mainly about being able to adjust to new people , fitt in fine, willing to inlove others in conversation..English test was held on the 1st day

Interview Questions

• Not really..all was easy and predicted   1 Answer