Qatar Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

74 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Received a call from recruiter in December 2016. She stated that she would call me back to schedule an in person interview with hiring manager and herself within the next two weeks. 4 -5 weeks passed by and I did not hear anything and just moved on. February 2016 she reaches out and ask to schedule an in person interview. After scheduling the interview and cancelling it 3 times she just never replied back or reached out to me although she said she would.

Interview Questions

• It was literally a 5 minutes call where she asked my salary and why I wanted to move   Answer Question

Finance Analyst Interview

Interview

The interview process was good. It was a group interview with a panel of four people. Specific questions were asked on financial statements.there was also an excel exam on pivot tables and look up functions.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   2 Answers

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qatar Airways.

Interview

I applied through my university and had an interview with the Senior Finance Manager from Doha, It was just a basic interview asking me about my resume, projects I have done and my experience during my time at my university. I had to wait for around 4 weeks to get a decision from them and their reason for not giving me the job was a problem with my graduation date.

Cabin Crew Interview

Interview

I went to qatarairways open day, I got an invitation after a long day of waiting then I went to the assessment, I passed the English test, reach test and the pick up question then I waited to hear my number but they didn't call it so I left. 2 days later another applicant called me to inform me that I was successful and should've been at the finals but they forgot to call my number and when everybody left after the elimination they called it. But no one called or even emailed me although it wasn't my fault.

Cabin Crew Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways in July 2017.

Interview

1. Resume check with passport size pic.
    2. Attendance (Name, age, contact #) You must be at least 21 above
    3. Reach test 212cm
    4. 1 on 1 interview

Since I'm still 20 years old, the interviewer did not ask a lot about me. (Maybe because she already know that I'm not qualified bec. of my age)
    You will be given a letter for your next assessment if you pass the interview.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest (Hungary)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Budapest (Hungary)) in July 2017.

Interview

I attended today Qatar Cabin Crew Open Day in Budapest, Hungary. I passed till the third round and I got eliminated right after the skin scar and tattoo declaration as I have post acne scars. It is very sad how they judge people by their appearances.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a long and hectic que to wait for nearly 1500 people were there and after a 4 hours long wait the interviewer didn't even ask a question. Intially there was a mishap in coordination has people were just confused how to go about and there were just 2 people holding the interview for a 1000+ candidates.

Interview Questions

• What is your name ?   1 Answer
    • Are you knew candidate like fresh applicant ?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Belgrade (Serbia)) in May 2017.

Interview

First day was Open Day, all the rest was the next day.
    On the Open day we started at 9, but it wasn't strict, people were arriving till 5pm. There were 2 recruiters, at CV drop sitting at 2 different tables. We went in one by one. One recruiter was nice, the other more strict and analyzing, unfortunately I got to her, so I failed at this point. People who went to the other table, all got invitation letter for the ne t day right away. Bad luck...
    Anyways, that's true, that if you don't get paper right away, nobody's gonna call or write email later. Sad truth.

Room Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Casablanca (Morocco)) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a quick 10 minutes Online interview some 2 weeks ago. It was satisfactory however still waiting here no feedback yet a long process I guess. Hope to hear from them soon though it is a seasonal offer.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Mumbai (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

Enter the open day two hours before I could start and they were already 20 people by the time it was 9 A.M they were on 500 people for the interview .
    They called as in numbers of 20 and ask us to stand outside . There were around 5 people at the panel all ladies they simply to the resume and asked us what do you do and told as they will get back to us if we are shortlisted its been over 24 hours I have not received any mail if I am shortlisted this interview happen that Hilton Mumbai on the 28 of May 2017 if anyone has got any emails or calls please let us know thanks and all the best