Qatar Airways Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qatar Airways Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.7

Interview

face to face oral, skype and written interviews were all used. Video viewing was part of the process too. The process also required the medical examinations. Presentations were also done.

Interview Questions

• professionalism and qualification   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2017.

Interview

It was a 3 days interview. Day 1: CV drop, 80 out of 200+ were successfull and got the invitation for the next day. Day 2: english test (pretty simple), group games (in pairs, describe your coleague after a short talk), reach test, a short presentation about the company, life in Doha, benefits of cabin crew . Only 38 passed the reach test (nobody knows what they really evaluate at this stage). Day 3: final interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Bucharest (Romania)) in March 2017.

Interview

I went to the Open Day in Bucharest. I had to present myself and explain what I'm doing right now.
    I received a straight yes to attend the assessment day while others had to wait for a phonecall/ email after 6 in the evening.
    There were approx. 300 candidates at the open day, only around 80 people were given an invitation to attend the assessment day.
    The Assessment day started with an english test which conducts of reading, writing an essay and grammar exercices.
    The next selection round was exposing tattoos/scars and doing the reach test : 212cm
    Afterwards a group discussion and personal interview

Interview Questions

• What are you doing right now?
      Why do you want to work for Qatar Airways?
      Answer Question

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Barcelona (Spain)) in February 2017.

Interview

Compared to other interview processes with airlines in the middle east, this one was the quickest and the easiest. Initially - just after 9am - you queue up to present yourself and tell them what you're doing at the moment. It gives them a chance to identify whether you fit the profile and you will be notified by 10:30 whether you are successful. Presentation is key here so make sure you have looked up what the company want and fit your CV accordingly. From 11am, you are asked to go through several stages including a briefing on what to expect from the company; an english test comprising multiple choice questions; a group chat (we discussed pros and cons of moving abroad in two separate 6-people groups); and a final interview with both recruiters which lasted no longer than five minutes. You pick a random question and tell them the answer. Very simple and over with by 3pm. Don't be afraid to ask questions. Both of the recruiters were approachable and lovely.

Interview Questions

• What are you doing at the moment?   1 Answer
    • What is your favourite holiday destination and why?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for QA?   1 Answer
    • How do you think you will cope with the culture clash of moving to Doha?   1 Answer

Customer Service Agent Interview

Interview

I applied online and was contacted after one month. At first it was telephone interview but since it was very bad connection they sent me an e-mail offer with Skype interview. It lasted only 10 minutes. Three people attended the interview. The panel consisted of the direct department manager, HR manager and one another person.

Interview Questions

• talk about your experience, how do you handle stress, give us an example when you had angry customer   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qatar Airways in February 2017.

Interview

First there was video interview. Then i got an email for interview at nearby location . This day we had cv submission, grammar test,group discussions, and finally face to face interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

The interview wasn't well organized .....we have waited from 9 to almost 11 to attend the cv drop, after that they told us that the invitation for the assessment day will be given throw email, and that was a lie.....if you are lucky they will give you the invitation when you pass your Cv

Interview Questions

• why do you want to be cabin crew ?   1 Answer

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Manchester, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Attended a CV Drop, I then got invited to an Assessment Day the next day. For the Assessment day this included an English test, a reach test (there's a line marked on the wall which you must touch with no shoes on with both hands individually), I was then asked to pick a piece of paper from the table which had a question and you had to spend a minute speaking (I believe there is no right or wrong answer here you just have to show you can speak calm and clearly), lastly we had a group assessment, we were split into 2 groups and had to discuss what 10 items we thought would be most important to take from an aircraft if emergency landing on a desolate island and rare these items from most inportant to least. I then had a final interview and I only got asked once question in this, it felt like the employers had already made their decision on me.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in January 2017.

Interview

There were so many people at the open day. Everyone will be dressed up like a flight attendant. People say you have to standout when you go for these interviews and its true. you not only have to stand out but must be exceptional.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qatar Airways (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2017.

Interview

Lots of candidates participated yhan interviews expected. So needed to do Cv drop. You wait in a line for your turn. You go inside the room when candidate come out from there