Qatar Civil Aviation Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Qatar Civil Aviation Authority

Flight Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Qatar Civil Aviation Authority (Doha (Qatar)).

Interview

Telephonic Interview, face to face interview . It takes about three to six months to complete the entire process of recruitment. Excellent support from the HR and the Head . Easy questions to answer for an experienced person.

Interview Questions

• Describe your contributions to your previous employers and how can you support our company ?   Answer Question

Inspector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Qatar Civil Aviation Authority (Doha (Qatar)) in January 2014.

Interview

No formal interview, if they like you, you are lucky, you can be hired. Need strong influence for recommendation but the offer takes too much time, I suggest apply for another company that can give you meaningful and career growth.

Administration Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Doha (Qatar)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qatar Civil Aviation Authority (Doha (Qatar)) in March 2012.

Interview

it was quite scary at the beginning but eventually interviewer made me comfortable and rest of the process was just like ice skating.

Interview Questions

• what makes you think that you can perform this job?   1 Answer