Qdoba Line Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 4, 2017

1.7

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Line Server Interview

Interview

The manager i was supposed to intetview with didn't show up, so i interviewed with a assistant manager. She didn't tell me anything about the pay. She only told me about what the job consists of. No mention of medical or any type of benefits. I was told to start work Wednesday morning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Qdoba

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qdoba (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was really quick in the store. The manager went over questions from his packet and then asked if you had any questions. It is simple. If you can relate your customer service background to restaurant service then it should be very simple. I had no food service background (only grocery store experience) and I was offered the job.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qdoba (Green Bay, WI) in February 2015.

Interview

It was quick and easy, it lasted maybe 10 minutes and she asked the basic questions that an interviewer will ask, they give you a free soda while you wait and they make you feel comfortable

Line Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qdoba.

Interview

Responded to an ad on craigslist although most of our hiring is done in person and through word of mouth. Planned an interview for the next day and met up with the manager. She was very friendly and businesslike, non threatening but very passionate about finding the right workers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay starts at 9.50 an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qdoba (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

I put in an application, then walked in a couple days later to check up on it during slow hours. General manager actually interviewed me on the spot, asked me a few questions about whether I'd worked for a restaurant before then hired me. They must have been really short handed because this had the be the quickest most painless interview process I've ever gone through.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an experience in food service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Tukwila, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was there 10 minutes early. This was my first interview and it was a one on one interview. They basically just asked me basic questions like tell me about yourself or why do you want to work here. It only took about 20 minutes. Overall the interview was less nerve racking than i thought it would be and it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What will be the first thing that a customer notices about you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bemidji, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Qdoba (Bemidji, MN) in August 2014.

Interview

Short and to the point interview. I was interviewed by the store owner and hired on the spot. My Qdoba employs a lot of college and high school kids and I was a junior in high school when I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qdoba (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

He didn't really ask me any questions I think he just liked me from the start when I first saw him instead he just told me about the company

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Louisville, KY) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied on line and was called for an interview. I was interviewed twice but it was straightforward. Then I was offered the job the evening of the day that I had my second interview and came in for orientation the following day.

Line Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Qdoba in February 2014.

Interview

Hiring and review was fairly easy. The general manager gave me an interview the day that I filled out the application and hired me the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation