Qdoba Line Server Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qdoba Line Server Interview Questions

Updated Oct 22, 2016

1.7

Line Server Interview

Interview

The manager i was supposed to intetview with didn't show up, so i interviewed with a assistant manager. She didn't tell me anything about the pay. She only told me about what the job consists of. No mention of medical or any type of benefits. I was told to start work Wednesday morning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for Qdoba

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qdoba (Orlando, FL).

Interview

It was really quick in the store. The manager went over questions from his packet and then asked if you had any questions. It is simple. If you can relate your customer service background to restaurant service then it should be very simple. I had no food service background (only grocery store experience) and I was offered the job.

Line Server Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qdoba.

Interview

Responded to an ad on craigslist although most of our hiring is done in person and through word of mouth. Planned an interview for the next day and met up with the manager. She was very friendly and businesslike, non threatening but very passionate about finding the right workers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pay starts at 9.50 an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qdoba (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

I put in an application, then walked in a couple days later to check up on it during slow hours. General manager actually interviewed me on the spot, asked me a few questions about whether I'd worked for a restaurant before then hired me. They must have been really short handed because this had the be the quickest most painless interview process I've ever gone through.

Interview Questions

• Do you have an experience in food service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Tukwila, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was there 10 minutes early. This was my first interview and it was a one on one interview. They basically just asked me basic questions like tell me about yourself or why do you want to work here. It only took about 20 minutes. Overall the interview was less nerve racking than i thought it would be and it was pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• What will be the first thing that a customer notices about you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qdoba (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2014.

Interview

He didn't really ask me any questions I think he just liked me from the start when I first saw him instead he just told me about the company

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Louisville, KY) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied on line and was called for an interview. I was interviewed twice but it was straightforward. Then I was offered the job the evening of the day that I had my second interview and came in for orientation the following day.

Line Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Qdoba in February 2014.

Interview

Hiring and review was fairly easy. The general manager gave me an interview the day that I filled out the application and hired me the day of the interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qdoba (Piscataway, NJ) in February 2014.

Interview

Went inside the store. Had a soft drink with the manager, and she asked questions like availability prior work experience. It was pretty simple,considering they really needed people, and my friend recommended me.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qdoba (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2013.

Interview

I received a call a few days after applying. I was greeted upon walking into the store my the general manager. There weren't many customers at the time so his attention was solely on me. I can feel as if he was truly invested in me as a potential team member. I got a sense of culture of the store through interview questions and was also greeted by other staff members before and after the start of my interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you react in difficult situations in fast-paced environments?   Answer Question