QinetiQ Interview Questions in Great Malvern, England | Glassdoor

QinetiQ Interview Questions in Great Malvern, England

2.5

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Malvern, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QinetiQ (Great Malvern, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Video Interview;
    Two unscripted questions, followed by one in which you had plenty of time to research. Could refilm as many times as you wish.

Assessment Centre;
    Technical interview, prepared presentation, group exercise, HR interview, logical reasoning task, site tour.
    Staff very friendly throughout, all together a very fun day. Previous grad students were present throughout to answer any and all questions. Haven't heard back yet, but should do within a couple of weeks apparently.

Interview Questions

• How might you use the electromagnetic spectrum to detect and/or locate activities of interest in the defence context?”   Answer Question

Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Great Malvern, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QinetiQ (Great Malvern, England (UK)) in January 2008.

Interview

The application process consisted of simply sending in a CV and covering letter. It was a rolling graduate recruitment process, the covering letter was used to sigegst particualr areas of interest.

Four candidates were interviewed for two or three possible jobs. The interview consisted of: a relatively simple Intelligence test, examples of which had been sent out to candidates before hand; a 10 minute presentation on a relevant topic of your choice, with questions afterwards; an easy programming test (I was given a Java program on a piece of paper and asked questions about it); and finally a more general interview session.

We were also escorted around the building meeting some of the teams that we might be working for and seeing examples of what they were doing.

Overall I would say it was friendly interview process with the interviewers looking to help rather than trick you. The work culture was obviously quite academic and very friendly.

Interview Questions