QinetiQ North America Systems Engineer II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QinetiQ North America (Herndon, VA) in April 2011.

Interview

For me, I personally knew the project manager and my soon-to-be boss. There wasn't much of an interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary.

Other Interview Reviews for QinetiQ North America

Systems Engineer II Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QinetiQ North America in November 2009.

Interview

I was contacted via email and then by phone. The email set up the phone call and during the call, a quick overview of position specific capabilities was discussed. Based upon the phone interview, I was then asked to visit the company office for a Group/Panel interview. During this interview, I was asked many specific questions in conjunction with the position I was applying for and it involved additional questions that were specific to the team I would be supporting.

Interview Questions

• What makes you more valuable than the other applicants?   1 Answer

Negotiation

At the conclusion of this interview, I was asked what salary I was looking for and I stated that I would be open to any reasonable salary that they offered. The salary was negotiated and I accepted the position.