Qlik IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qlik in April 2011.

Interview

I saw the job ad on the internet website and applied online on Tuesday evening, got a phone call from HR department within 2 days (Thursday) inviting for 1:1 interview. That happened the following week on Tuesday and lasted about an hour where we talked about my education and work background. The office was very nice, clean and modern and HR lady very polite, professional and friendly. Then after 2 days she phoned for my 2nd interview with my manager to be and his colleague, which took place very soon after. They both also talked about my education and work background but in much more detail but there was no pressure during the interview, for me it was like having a chat with some colleagues. I also met some other people who worked there and they were all very friendly and open. I received the formal job offer via email 7 days after that (apparently the selection was made on the same day but HR were too busy to send the job offer quickly) I started working there within 3 weeks from my first application.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve your way of work based on your previous experiences.   1 Answer
  • Can you give concrete example of the above?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer so I didn't negotiate but off course checked the contract, benefits and work hours with HR and my manager.