Qlik Named Account Manager (NAM) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qlik Named Account Manager (NAM) Interview Questions

Interviews at Qlik

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redwood City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Qlik (Redwood City, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with HR as a first step. That session went really well and I was moved on to the hiring manager. The hiring manager was late by 15 minutes and then rescheduled twice that day . The process was delayed by 2 hours. Once the interview started, it was very clear to me he had the wrong resume. The interview ended 30 minutes later. Clearly he was looking for a person from a competitor.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions. Just to much time spent on past jobs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Qlik

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qlik (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted by Qliks recruiter for a phone screen. It was pretty standard 15 mins and he did a great job of outlining the process and timeframe. Next he set me up with a phone screen with the Hiring Manager which was a get to know you talk about your experience high level. The hiring manager played it pretty straight and set up the next step to interview with an internal partner.
    The internal partner was very energetic and insightful asking and provided me with real life feedback. From there there was 2 face to face interviews with the hiring manager manager. The first a deeper traditional interview which was great and he was more open and demonstrated his personality. The second interview was a mock sales presentation with the hiring manager and his colleague. He was purposely a little vague on his expectations and when pressed he said you do it how you want. I put together a case review of one of their existing clients and discussed the business issue, actions, the result and ultimately the outcome. Very comprehensive. I could tell I missed the mark a little because his questions were all about demoing the technology. When I pressed him on being able to demonstrate clients business issue versus doing a technology data dump he agreed the business was more valuable. We set next steps to follow up the following week and I sent email and voice mail. No response. I followed up with email/voicemail 5 days later still no response. 3rd round I followed with a voicemail requesting some feedback...no response.

I found it to be very unprofessional considering how much time and effort we put into the process. I didn't mind not getting the offer but at least he could have provided some feedback of what I could have done differently.

Named Account Manager (NAM) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oslo (Norway)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Oslo (Norway)) in May 2015.

Interview

They apply an interview process where you should meet five people. The people you meet come from different verticals in the business and are not neccessarily related to your role. In example, for a sales position you can meet technical support people or an IT architect but of course also the sales manager.

Interview Questions

• TYpical questions such as: Why are you interested in Qlik? What are some obstacles you have you met over your 15 years in the business and how did you overcome them?   Answer Question

Named Account Manager (NAM) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Rome (Italy)) in January 2014.

Interview

I have been interwieved by the new management team once they started the new italian branch in Sept. two thousend and therteeen. Anyway they have been never opened to understand the real needs for the Rome branch and their approach has Always been to remove all previous employee that were not "friendly" to them. They have Always performed wrong choise versus the Rome business development.