Qlik Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sarasota, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Qlik (Sarasota, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

Six hour-long executive-level interviews: #1 with the hiring manager; #2 with the culture/talent team; #3 with a marketing exec; #4 with a customer retention exec; #5 with VP global services; #6 with VP of product marketing. Whew! But, for a newly-created, highly strategic role, that's to be expected. All-in-all, the "interviews" were more conversational rather than interrogation. All of the execs and professionals I spoke with were knowledgeable and enthusiastic -- great evangelists for their organization.

Interview Questions

• Questions typical of situational interviewing ... "Can you give an example of...," and in each case one of the corporate values was inserted (challenge, move fast, open & straightforward, take responsibility, and teamwork for results).   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Qlik

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qlik (Newton, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

I received an email from the hiring manager directly. Quick phone call was set up the following day. The conversation over the phone had few questions about my resume, reason for leaving the current employer and availability. I was then called on-site where I interviewed with three members of the team and hiring manager himself. At this point, I should have got their decision but they had me talk to several other members in Europe. I provided references including the existing employer, writing samples and completed a mini-project for them. When I completed all the deliverables at my end, they kept me on a hold for a long time. I had another offer and had to know the decision. They could have been much more organized and direct in the hiring process.

Interview Questions