QuEST Global Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.8

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Chula Vista, CA).

Interview

Recruiter called to reach out about a position I had applied for, after seeing my resume . I was brought in for a standard interview in front of a panel. Did not seem like the panel was very prepared or even really interested in having me there.

Interview Questions

• They asked standard interview questions. Alot of it was about my previous experience and why I would be a good fit. Although as mentioned before there was 0 excitement, the panel seemed miserable to be there.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for QuEST Global

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed in person several months ago. The interview consisted of a company/position overview, quick presentation about a school project followed by questions, and then two short technical interviews. I thought it went alright and two weeks later HR told me they would be extending an offer. I've followed up a few times and been told they are waiting for the customer to give them a statement of work. It's been months and still nothing. If you interview find out if they actually have a job to offer you.

Interview Questions

• Describe the types of heat transfer happening in a double pane window.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT) in February 2015.

Interview

Met with recruiters at a college career fair and then received an email around a month later requesting my resume which led to a phone interview. I was told it would be 2-3 weeks before I heard back if they wanted to move forward, however it was nearly 3 months before they requested an on-site interview. Additionally, I received multiple emails intended for other people regarding scheduled phone interviews during the 3 months between my phone interview and scheduling the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked various technical questions including how I would model a part in CAD based on a drawing I was shown and basics of stress and strain.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at QuEST Global.

Interview

First contacted by recruiter who found my resume on monster.com. Interview process started with recruiter phone call (non-technical... just general/ high level questions). Next step was a phone interview with the engineering center manager- covered general engineering questions, what my intererests were (what team I would like to work for), why I thought I could help that team, etc. After the phone interview I was brought in to give a technical presentation to a couple of the team leads and center manager. That was followed up with a one-on-one with the center manager and then a more in-depth technical interview with a couple of the team leads where they quizzed me on various structures and heat transfer related topics. On-site interview lasted about 2.5 hours. From first contact to offer letter was about 2 months.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember any of the exact questions but I got caught up on some of the thermo/ heat transfer questions   Answer Question

Negotiation

Accepted offer

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT) in January 2014.

Interview

The talent acquisition team called to schedule an onsite interview after asking a few screening questions. The interview involved holding a 20 min presentation on an engineering project I had worked, technical 1 on 1 with potential hiring managers, a facility tour, and work demonstration.

Received an acceptance letter shortly after

Interview Questions

• How pressure and temperature changed throughout a jet engine   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Thiruvananthapuram (India)).

Interview

First round : online test.contains basic programming questions and some basics of electronics. Moreover it is somewhat easy compared to other companies.

Second round : Technical interview. Questions regarding academic projects. Questions from our favourite subject mentioned by us. Some basics of programming.

Third round : HR interview. .... Just a casual talk

Interview Questions

• Questions about 8051 microcontroller and oops concept in c++.   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tumkur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Tumkur (India)).

Interview

Written, Technical and HR rounds is the process did on January, August was the first date of joining and it was postponed to November for joining. They called after functions. This is the worst process I have seen till now.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global in October 2015.

Interview

Initially written test conducted by co cubes consists of general aptitude and English 30 each followed by 30 technical questions in mechanical. After getting short listed technical and hr interview will takes place for small durations only.

Interview Questions

• stress,strain diagram, free body diagram, state of stress etc...   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global.

Interview

Started with a phone interview post resume submission. Took ages to schedule and the HR was unresponsive through most of the time. They did not check with me regarding when would be a good time but rather just went ahead and scheduled it. And then after the call, HR did not get back with any feedback or updates despite multiple(3-4) emails and messages. Overall very unprofessional. Otherwise, the company seemed…

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

HR Interview was well lol it was negotiation that's it nothing else.

Technical Interview was good but there too negotiation and salary .. :)

Guys get the right guy at right price not every guy at your price/

Interview Questions

• What is your current salary and expected salary?   1 Answer