QuEST Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at QuEST Global

2.6

Contract Position Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Houston, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I had a phone interview for the contract position, but did not really have an interview with the QuEST Global company specifically. I was almost like I was being interviewed and hired with the client company.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuEST Global (New York, NY) in July 2018.

Interview

I was called for f2f.But reaching in the office, I came to know it would be telephonic. Waited for 4 hours for that and what they asked was not heard in phone due to network problem. They even didn't manage to give a land line for telephonic. Worst interview experience I have ever had.

Senior Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Greenville, SC) in October 2011.

Interview

I posted my resume in career builder and a recruiter called me to set an interview with the Hiring Manager. I was invited on a 1:1 interview and the interview was easy. I was offered the job and able to negotiate some relocation expemnses support

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, able to negotiate. They gave a 50% of what I asked them.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Lafayette, IN).

Interview

No interview process to start out. Got a cold call from an HR representative asking me to start working for them in 3 days. I was urged to start working before signing a contract or any other document with them and did not get an offer letter until two weeks after the initial cold call.

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

Group interview on a Saturday with a follow up phone interview a few weeks later
    Real easy interview
    As long as you showed enthusiasm and were eager you were good
    Heads up I was hired, but got delayed starting by 2 weeks due to a paperwork snafu

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Lafayette, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for a team lead position in front of a panel of 3 people, the head of the center, and two other team leads. They asked pretty general questions about how comfortable I would be managing others. Nothing too difficult.

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

5 rounds of interview, technical and non technical. phone interview followed by on-site one on one with hiring manager, senior manager, center head. my advise will be to read about the company and position in detail before going for interview.

Lead Engineer Interview

Interview

I did not interview with quest, the client did the interview. As far as Quest is concerned if I was good for the client, I was good for them because they can start billing the client.

Lead Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global in May 2015.

Interview

There were a few pertinent questions about me but most of it was them selling me on the company and job. It was a very positive experience and I felt that they were strongly interested in me.

Interview Questions

• If you could have your wish to be granted one power, what would it be:?   1 Answer

Stress Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuEST Global.

Interview

They were very desperate for workers so it was in the bag before the interview even started. It was with 2 engineers and 1 non-engineer. It wasn't very technical at all.