QuEST Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

2.5

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Lafayette, IN).

Interview

No interview process to start out. Got a cold call from an HR representative asking me to start working for them in 3 days. I was urged to start working before signing a contract or any other document with them and did not get an offer letter until two weeks after the initial cold call.

Database & Software Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

HR Phone screen was followed by an invitation for an onsite personal interview. The onsite interview was scheduled approximately 1 week later. Everybody was professional & courtesy during the process.

Interview Questions

• Interview was with a team of (3). Typical general intro, followed by a few technical questions focusing on VBA & SQL. More specifically, “Option Explicit, Join, Select, Count...”.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Chula Vista, CA).

Interview

Recruiter called to reach out about a position I had applied for, after seeing my resume . I was brought in for a standard interview in front of a panel. Did not seem like the panel was very prepared or even really interested in having me there.

Interview Questions

• They asked standard interview questions. Alot of it was about my previous experience and why I would be a good fit. Although as mentioned before there was 0 excitement, the panel seemed miserable to be there.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Hartford, CT).

Interview

I think it was the interview for which I was better prepared for. They asked to talk about myself and I asked each question before it was questioned to me. I was tired to be rejected in other interviews and tried to give the best of me in this one despite the possibilities of being choose for the job or rejected.

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview that led into an in face interview at a small coffee shop. The interview was very brief and not as formal as one would have imagined, maybe it's because they had already decided to hire from the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• What computer skills do you poses?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

Phone screen with Recruiter, followed by an in-person interview a week later. Conversation was cordial, talked about what the job entailed as well as a technical skills test. Also talked about the nature of the work (outsourcing) and also opportunities within the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you create a SQL SELECT statement for a particular row?   Answer Question
    • How would you create a M:M relationship with two different tables   Answer Question
    • How would you write a SQL statement to delete a row?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuEST Global (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within 1 day then took a basic skills test on excel. I was told what the pay expected would be afterwards.

I instantly knew something was wrong when they told me the pay up front and immediately declined as the offer was insanely low. They seem to either be trying to take advantage of college grads or HR is unaware of proper title/qualifications. Unless your hard up for an entry level position skip this job offer here as it was like sub 50k while my next one was ~70k..

Interview Questions

• Proficiency with Excel/Word/Etc... along with an online test on it. You can google the answers if needed while taking it.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and interviewed in person several months ago. The interview consisted of a company/position overview, quick presentation about a school project followed by questions, and then two short technical interviews. I thought it went alright and two weeks later HR told me they would be extending an offer. I've followed up a few times and been told they are waiting for the customer to give them a statement of work. It's been months and still nothing. If you interview find out if they actually have a job to offer you.

Interview Questions

• Describe the types of heat transfer happening in a double pane window.   Answer Question

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

5 rounds of interview, technical and non technical. phone interview followed by on-site one on one with hiring manager, senior manager, center head. my advise will be to read about the company and position in detail before going for interview.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuEST Global (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was for a Software Developer to work on a Direct Hire in Schenectady, NY with their customer GE. The interview was good with questions related to my past experience and technical skills. The interview was conducted over phone for 30 minutes by the tech lead of the team and got the positive feedback by the interviewer as told by recruiter. But I waited almost a month for the next steps i.e. release of offer letter in a week as told by recruiter once confirmed by their customer. Initially they replied for my mails extending some time but later on they stopped without updating me further. I was not happy with the way they ended the process without final outcome.

Interview Questions

• There were almost technical questions related to my past skills in the field of Java and J2EE technologies   Answer Question