QuEST Global Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

QuEST Global Project Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuEST Global (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a call within 1 day then took a basic skills test on excel. I was told what the pay expected would be afterwards.

I instantly knew something was wrong when they told me the pay up front and immediately declined as the offer was insanely low. They seem to either be trying to take advantage of college grads or HR is unaware of proper title/qualifications. Unless your hard up for an entry level position skip this job offer here as it was like sub 50k while my next one was ~70k..

Interview Questions

• Proficiency with Excel/Word/Etc... along with an online test on it. You can google the answers if needed while taking it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for QuEST Global

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global.

Interview

Firstly, you will get phone interview from recruiter with behavior questions. After that (2 weeks later) you will be invited for campus interview with hiring manager (questions focus on your tech skill and how to gather requirement and satisfy client) and then 1-2 weeks later to get the answer by HR

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background as well as your skills and how would you bring them to contribute into QuEST   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at QuEST Global.

Interview

There's not much to say. It was a typical interview. They asked typical questions. There were no surprises or any tests that they make you take like some other companies might make you do. Don't worry about it just try to sell yourself to them and be personable. It wasn't that difficult.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to work with a difficult coworker or customer? If so, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global (San Diego, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Called by recruiter and asked about myself and skills. They called me later to schedule an in-person interview. Questions were mainly behavioral ranging from how do I handle conflicts or confrontation to what am I like as a person. I was able to ask all my questions after the interview and they were very helpful and provided useful answers.

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT).

Interview

Management was welcoming. Job scope was unclear as it was a contractor position so they didn't know where I would end up. Proposed hourly rate was low. Probably not enough to satisfy older interviewees. It looked like co-workers had fun after work activities which could potentially build up work morale.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

Manager called me to set up face to face interview. She and her reporter interviewed me about 30 mins. All questions were technical questions, some behavior questions. She showed some GD & T and asked me to interpret it. They told me about 2 weeks to know the results, but nobody called back. I emailed and they said they have decided not fill this position.

Application

Interview

Phone pre-screen, interview with manager and team lead. Talked about the company and its core values, goals and future plans. Talked about the position, what I would be doing and how my skills would be needed in that role

Anonymous Employee in East Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global (East Hartford, CT) in March 2015.

Interview

They described the company then ask you some questions about your resume and sign a couple forms and your done. They were very nice and talked about all the advantages of being with a growing company.

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

You will be emailed to set up a phone call. Then they will have you come in and interview with two people, both your "bosses"

Interview Questions

• The will get detailed about your experiences, expertise, and knowledge with a variety of tech.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at QuEST Global (Springfield, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

I was contacted by someone at QuEST (I did not apply). about a month went by with a few phone conversations and eventually received an in person interview in East Hartford. Since this was my first "real" job out of college I would say the interview was pretty standard. In person interview was very laid back. Spoke about the holiday parties and company activities a bit and was told about the position a little more in depth. I was asked a few basic questons and that was that. Interview VS actual job varies

Interview Questions

• Questions were not "difficult".
      reviewed resume and asked basic questions about experience.
      Does this position sound interesting to you? why?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not try to negotiate. I was sent an email stating I was offered the job with my hourly rate on it.