Quad/Graphics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quad/Graphics Interview Questions

Updated Oct 10, 2017

2.7

Central Store Lead Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics in October 2017.

Interview

I was contacted for a 30 Minute telephone interview. The HR rep was friendly and I feel the interview went great. She was submitting my info for the next step but hours later I got an email stating that the position had been filled, so I did not get to see very much of their interview process.

Interview Questions

• Name one of your greatest strength. Name your greatest weakness.   Answer Question

Vending Machine Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics in September 2017.

Interview

Really long and drawn out process, I submitted my application online, and about 1 week later I hear back to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview went well, they asked pretty basic questions. When it was over the HR lady said she would send my resume to the hiring manager, needless to say I was excited. Well I don't hear anything back for 1 month, then I finally get a call for an in person interview. I had the "interview", it went well, I had a tour of the facility and I was showed what my duties would be. I only say "interview" because when I went in I literally was showed around and talked to by another employee... Not someone from HR or a supervisor, but another employee. I was kind of shocked, because I've never been showed around a company before by somone who clearly was not part of HR. At the end of it she tells me the hiring manager is on vacation and should have a decision in a week or two. Well it has been 6 weeks exactly and I have not heard back anything, the job posting is still open, so I'm very confused. No phone number was given me to contact anyone in HR about the status of the job. Very poorly run in my opinion.

Production Manager Interview

Interview

I was recruited by a person within my network based on my industry experience and knowledge. I had one in person interview directly with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• To provide related work experience   1 Answer

Part Time Press Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics (Hartford, WI).

Interview

There was a phone interview and then an in person interview. The phone interview lasted at least 15 minutes. The in person interview was much more laid back. Had to take a color test

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge you faced at your previous job and how you handled it   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics.

Interview

Asked what I would do if unhappy or belligerent customer presented to office. Was also asked to give an example of a time when I made a mistake and what I did to correct my mistake

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult decision to make and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Press Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics (Sussex, WI).

Interview

Just called and set up an interview. a great benefit package.. ok pay.. keep motivated . Great attention. Stay alert. Online application . Called me and told me when to come in.

Corporate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics (Sussex, WI) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. I applied online and got an email requesting to set up the first screening interview in about 2 weeks. After a 30 minute phone call, the recruiter said I'd hear back within the week. In less than a week I got selected for a final interview. They flew me up to their headquarters, where I had lunch with two of the current trainees, a tour of the facilities and the final interview with the manager. Everyone was very welcoming and the interview was more intense than the phone interview as expected. I was told I would hear a response in two weeks or less.

Interview Questions

• Why print?
      What do you know about Quad?
      Describe a challenging situation you found yourself in?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Quick and easy. They offer a tour of the plant as well. The actual interview consists of mostly questions about yourself rather than technical questions. Quick and easy. They offer a tour of the plant as well. The actual interview consists of mostly questions about yourself rather than technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Reverse an array. Generally easy programming questions.   Answer Question

Lead Payroll Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics in October 2016.

Interview

The individual giving the phone interview seemed flighty and couldn't tell me details about the position or the complete function of the job. Seemed to wavier and stumble on the questions when presenting the interview. Couldn't detail what type of benefits they offer when asked especially when it came to cost. As a person interviewing I don't want to waste their time or mine proceeding in future interview processes if I am unaware of salary, benefits, and functionality of the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email for a phone interview. Had the phone interview with recruiter. Was informed that she felt I was a great fit and that I should hear back shortly. Three weeks went by nothing heard then reached out and informed that more positions opened and she submitted my information to hiring managers. Two weeks later received standard moving onto other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you manage multiple tasks?   1 Answer