Quad/Graphics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quad/Graphics Interview Questions

Updated Feb 10, 2017

2.7

Clerk Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics.

Interview

Asked what I would do if unhappy or belligerent customer presented to office. Was also asked to give an example of a time when I made a mistake and what I did to correct my mistake

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had a difficult decision to make and what you did about it.   Answer Question

Press Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics (Sussex, WI).

Interview

Just called and set up an interview. a great benefit package.. ok pay.. keep motivated . Great attention. Stay alert. Online application . Called me and told me when to come in.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Quick and easy. They offer a tour of the plant as well. The actual interview consists of mostly questions about yourself rather than technical questions. Quick and easy. They offer a tour of the plant as well. The actual interview consists of mostly questions about yourself rather than technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Reverse an array. Generally easy programming questions.   Answer Question

Lead Payroll Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics in October 2016.

Interview

The individual giving the phone interview seemed flighty and couldn't tell me details about the position or the complete function of the job. Seemed to wavier and stumble on the questions when presenting the interview. Couldn't detail what type of benefits they offer when asked especially when it came to cost. As a person interviewing I don't want to waste their time or mine proceeding in future interview processes if I am unaware of salary, benefits, and functionality of the position.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics in October 2016.

Interview

I was contacted via email for a phone interview. Had the phone interview with recruiter. Was informed that she felt I was a great fit and that I should hear back shortly. Three weeks went by nothing heard then reached out and informed that more positions opened and she submitted my information to hiring managers. Two weeks later received standard moving onto other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you manage multiple tasks?   1 Answer

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics (Saratoga Springs, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

face to face interview with hiring supervisor of my department. Very inviting atmosphere and explained and showed me all the tasks I would be responsible for so I could make a good decision on taking the job

Interview Questions

• work history, my attendance history, what I like to do on spare time, what type of work am I looking for, where are you from, can you work effectively with minimum supervision, what are your long term goals, where do you see yourself in five years. what pay rate are you looking for what is your favorite thing to do ie... work inside or outside. What qualities do you look for in a supervisor, do you work well in a team   1 Answer

Employee Engagement & Event Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics (Sussex, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied more than a month ago through the company website- I had found the posting online. I was contacted by one of their corporate recruiters. She set up a phone interview. I took my entire lunch hour (I'm currently working a temp position) and I thought the interview went great. She even mentioned that my past experience working with senior executives set me up well for this job. My last job would have given me great experience for this role. She asked me what my salary requirements were- I had done my research, and gave her a range. She said they could definitely meet it. We talked for about an hour, and we ran out of time for me to ask any questions, so she said we could either set up another time to talk, or I could send her the questions and she'd answer them in an email. I also directly asked her when I should expect to hear back. She said "Next week". I emailed her later that day with a handful of questions (who would this position be supervised by, what would be some challenges this position would meet, what makes a person successful, what is the culture like, etc.) She never responded, so I reached out the following week to see if she had received the questions. No response. Another week passed, and I reached out to find out about the position since I had been told I would hear, but had not heard anything and still had not received a response to my questions. 3 weeks later, after still not hearing anything, I connected to her on LinkedIn. She accepted my request, and yet still didn't respond to my email. So I thought, maybe she isn't getting my emails? So I sent her a message via Linkedin. STILL NOTHING. I was a recruiter for my company for 5 years, and I took the time to respond to everyone at every stage. It is decent, and gives a great impression. Is a reflection of the company and how it treats its employees? It is incredibly rude to not follow up with a candidate you have interviewed, and even more so to ignore multiple emails. There was absolutely no reason I should have been ghosted. Why tell a candidate when they will hear back if you have no intention of following up?

Interview Questions

• What is something in your career that you're proud of? What is the most complicated event you've planned?   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics (Columbus, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

all smiles, friendly but that's all a big LIE. working anywhere else would be your best bet. go to a dock you'll work the but more money. the end now

Corporate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics (Milwaukee, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

After applying for the position, I received an email about a week later asking me to set up a phone interview. 2 weeks after the phone interview i received another email saying I had been approved for the final interview and Quad took care of both hotel and flight arrangements for me to travel at their HQ in Sussex, WI which is right outside of Milwaukee. The night before the interview they took us potential new employees out to eat which was really nice and then the morning of the interview gave us a tour of the facilities and then i had the final interview. After that we had lunch at Quad/Cafe and then they took me back to the airport. I should know in about a week or so if I got the job or not.

Human Resources Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics (Sussex, WI) in March 2016.

Interview

Very quick- directly met with the hiring manager who had the authority to make the call on the spot. Only one interview, a tour of the plant, and a deeper dive into my future goals and I was offered the job on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and why that would lead you to want to work here.   1 Answer