Quad/Graphics Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Quad/Graphics Software Developer Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sussex, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics (Sussex, WI).

Interview

I met with recruiter and applied to the company at my university's career fair. Got invited to an onsite interview that consisted of a tour of the company (factory and offices) and meeting with several managers including HR and a Software Lead. The questions were both behavioral and technical. All technical questions were done on a whiteboard with your language of preference.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Quad/Graphics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2015.

Interview

First was a phone interview that was informal that did not ask any technical questions. Just basic interview questions

Then got a call back for an in-person interview which lasted about 4 hours meeting with 4 different people each of the hours. A lot of it were basic questions to the first 2 groups and with the second group there was a whiteboard coding section that asked very basic coding questions like make a function that will reverse an array. And then you get a tour of the facilities and that was cool to hear about all the technologies they have implemented throughout their factory.

Interview Questions

• What was a time where you faced a situation where you needed to come up with a compromise and how did that situation turn out?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics.

Interview

Had an initial screening interview with a director. Heard about the company culture and what they were about. Basic discussion to get to know my experience and communication skills. Easy test of some rudimentary programming skills about sql: select, insert, update, delete examples.

Negotiation

No negotiations. Accepted the offer as-is.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quad/Graphics in March 2009.

Interview

Had an initial screening interview with a director (unknown to me) off site. This was as much for me as it was for them, got to hear about the company culture and what they were about. Some basic discussion I presume for getting an understanding of my experience and communication skills. Later met with team leads and misc. personnel on site for casual interview and a whiteboard test of rudimentary programming skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little room for negotiation, was able to get a few more bucks.