QuadraNet (California) Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

QuadraNet (California) Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA

Interviews at QuadraNet (California)

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at QuadraNet (California)

Entry Level Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuadraNet (California) (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was the most positive and fast I’ve ever experienced. It started off with a brief call from HR and then was called in for an interview. I met with the CTO and Operations Manager. Both gentlemen were positive and on-time. The interview was laid back and not stressful at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a about yourself and why you are interested in working at QuadraNet   Answer Question

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at QuadraNet (California) (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Found the position on Craigslist and submitted a resume. Was contacted by emailing asking to schedule a good day for an in-person interview. Was interviewed by two members of senior management. Questions were a mix of technical knowledge and general background. Came out of the interview feeling like I could have answered questions better, but felt I had been treated fairly.

Interview Questions

• Got the impression that interviewers were looking mostly for problem-solving techniques and strategies. Interviewers will help you out if they see you're on the right track to answering a question, but just grasping for the actual answer or some other detail related to the answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. Company offers ability to move up and learn a lot in a fast period of time, so negotiations are possible down the line for employees who show initiative and skill.