Qualcomm Hardware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2017

3.2

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Jose, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Very orderly and everyone was friendly and cooperative. It was a day long process, with a lunch break in between. Had a total of 6 interviews, all with the technical heads.

Interview Questions

• Asked questions from my resume, and digital communication questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online, received an email for phone interview after 2+ months. Had two interviews back to back, the first asked about my experience and related project, technical questions about leakage current and SRAM design, the second asked about detailed technical questions w.r.t circuit design.

Interview Questions

• How temperature influences leakage current?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

HR contacted me to schedule five technical interviews. I provided HR with my available time slot for phone interviews. HR arranged schedules of the five interviews.It took two weeks for phone interviews. Five technical interviews were made and the questions they asked were not that difficult, but very specific and detailed.

Interview Questions

• Questions were vary broad from algorithm to HW design.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

You will meet the HR first and s/he will ask you some general question related your work experience and expected salaries. Then the HR will give a agenda for today's interview process. You will be brought to the first interviewer to start the interview...

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

The Interview was well set and precise to the point.
    The Interview was for 2hr. Covering the topics of Logic Design, Verification Concepts, Hardware designing questions, C and C++.
    FPGA Concepts, Functional Testing.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm in June 2014.

Interview

I submitted so many applications of Qualcomm online. However I never get any reply. This opportunity is from my teacher's friends referral. I get a phone interview from Qualcomm. The team is about WLAN.

At last he suggested me to prepare not only my resume but also what the position required.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2013.

Interview

on-campus interview, two rounds, back-to-back. One staff and one senior staff came to our school and asked us mainly on the projects we did. And some relatively simple questions. One week later the HR phoned me and extend me an offer.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Applied for job through online posting. Got a call after 2 years (I was very surprised). Had a quick phone interview after an e-mail exchange with a HR representative. After which they invited me over to San Diego. The interview was intense. There was one employee who came in with a severe back problem. And when I asked him, he mentioned that he was very stressed with the work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

I have been called for the interview after resume screening in Campus Career fair. I had two rounds of interview. First round is a software round, where I was tested in data structures like linked list, trees. There was a question on FSM design too. The Second round was a hardware round, where I was asked to draw synthesized hardware for a verilog program. Second question was to draw a timing diagram for a sequential circuit. Third question was to implement a 3 input nand gate using 2 to 1 mux.

Interview Questions

• Assume a directory tree with each child represent a directory inside the root directory, Write a program to calculate the total disk space for the root directory. Assume what ever you want.   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Interview

First a telephonic interview for one hour, the after 3 weeks a on site interview. They arranged flight and hotel stay, interview with 6 people very friendly. Then two more interview on phone after on-site. The hiring process is long and took more than 12 weeks. Finally got a good compensation package.