Qualcomm Hardware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

3.2

Hardware Engineer Interview

Interview

2 phone interviews and on-site interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Hardware Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

1 phone interview and 1 round on-site by 7 interviewers

Negotiation

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days.
    Qualcomm visited our campus.we had a written test and then 2 technical rounds and one HR.Topics covered in interview were communications,projects,C,C++,Embedded systems,microprocessors and microcontrollers.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Chennai (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

online test was average good knowledge of core subject and being strong in aptitudes is necessary .
    try to be fast in solving ,only time is the deciding factor .practice previous papers available online

Interview Questions

• semiconductor memory
      electronics circuits
      digital
      microprocessor   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

Written, Interview It was a campus selection, hence the process is smooth. Written is mainly about logical thinking mostly about loops and pointers in C, Interview has 3 rounds, 1st was the hardware one mostly about verilog, 2nd was on Digi com. Both were easy,

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were two technical interviews prior to the h.r interview. Questions were mostly based on digital ckts. and fsm design. Static timing analysis, fsm, flip flop basics, difference between latches and flops, sequential and combinational circuits are some of the topics from which questions will be asked surely.

Interview Questions

• Draw CMOS based ckt of various logic gates?   1 Answer

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

First Online test was done. There were two section in test: 1st was based on C programming and in 2nd Electronics and Aptitude question were asked.

After written test two technical interview round were there and one HR round.

First technical round was based on Analog-Digital VLSI design course and Computer Architecture.

Second technical round was based on VLSI Design in which question were focused on STA and Low Power.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview process was not bad. I was patiently asked questions, given time to think and if i didn't know something, the interviewer chagned the topic to find another topic i was comfortable with answering.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Kolkata (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

1st round was an online written one.It consisted of 3 sections.First one was normal aptitude;second one was programming aptitude;3rd one was technical.One could choose any one from software,electronics,communication.Questions were fairly easy here. Followed by that there were 2 rounds of technical interview rounds for shortlisted candidates from online round. Candidates who passed these round had to go through final hr round.Duration of technical rounds were 45-50 mins each.

Interview Questions

• Technical interview 1 was relatively easy.Questions on flip-flops,counters,algorithms,8085 interrupt etc. Interview 2 got tougher.Asked about Cmos inverter, some rc circuit,analog filters.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New Delhi (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus placement opportunity, first they took a 1.5 hr test on hire-pro for both hardware and software profile.
    After that 15-20 candidates were shortlisted for the hardware domain.
    We were called for the interview process.
    In first round , they asked about programming and basic digital electronics although i applied for the hardware profile only.
    After that some of us were called for the second round.
    A long discussion on my resume and my projects happened.
    After that he asked me to design a FSM of some real world problem.
    Asked the basic of STA.
    After that in third round , the interviewer dive deeper in STA . He gave me a circuit and asked me to find setup and hold violation etc etc.