Qualcomm Interview Questions in India | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

3.1

288 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Pune (India)).

Interview

2 Technical + 1 US Round + 1 Mgr Round + 1 HR Round is the style. I went for a walk-in interview in 2011 and people are classy and smart. The manage the process so smoothly that you won't feel bored.

Interview Questions

• At times Techincal Questions will be difficult   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Basic aptitude of digital electronics and ability to code using HDL languages. Also tested for my problem-solving ability. It was done by the members of the hiring team and its manager. It was a good experience.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview where they had asked me about wireless communications, probability theory and OFDM. In addition they had asked me a little about MIMO technologies.
    The interviewer had also asked me questions related to detection theory.

Interview Questions

• Basic probability questions testing the fundamentals were asked. Additionally they checked if I knew the concepts in OFDM and detection theory.   Answer Question

Fresher Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

First is written round followed by two technical rounds and one HR round.After first round 30 students got shortlisted 10 from B tech and 20 from M tech.Written round consist of three sections aptitude,coding and hardware

Interview Questions

• Technical round was focussed on testing your basics.A lot of questions were asked from VLSI domain and STA.My second round was based on my project during summer internship.   Answer Question

Interview

I was hired through the campus drive in college. The interview was conducted in three rounds -technical, attitudinal and Human Resources interview. Each one went for around one hour and there was thorough examination by the interviewers.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

on campus drive.
    worst interview experience in my life.They told that have 3 rounds(2 TR,1 HR) but conducted 3 HR rounds.I never saw or heard about a company recruiting people for developer by conducting 3 hr round.
    They were asking same questions 3 round.I don't know why they conducted 3 rounds.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The process was enjoyable. The questions asked were intelligent and challenging. Lots of mathematics and out of the box questions I came across. The 1st round was full of mathematical puzzles. In the second round, I had to solve digital logic related puzzles.

Interview Questions

• Verification of the same logic using different methods (at least 5)   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Chennai (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took two days.
    In first round there were 60 questions , 20 from aptitude which includes mainly p&c, profit and loss,analytical reasoning,data interpretation, time and work, si and ci, probability mainly.

20 questions were from programming skills which mainly includes concept of strings,pointers,functions,storage classes,oops,arrays,etc..
    20 questions were from technical section which mainly includes basics of ds,os like lru replacement nd scheduling algorithms,microprocessors including addressing mode, digital electronincs nd computer networking.
    Remember: Each question carries +1 marks for correct ans and 0.25 marks for wrong answer.Individual sectional cut-off was also there may be around 65%.

24 students got selected after first round,I was one of them.
    Now there were three interview rounds.
    INTERVIEW1(Technical Behaviour)
    Interviewer was vry friendly and asked some questions related to my project. Basically they will see that how good u re in implementing your technologies you have mentioned in resume practically.After this round 19 got shortlisted for the next round and I was one of them.

INTERVIEW 2(TECHNICAL)
    As I hve mentioned sql server in my resume he asked questions related to them like string functions which includes Charindex,Ltrim, Rtrim,Replicate etc..
    He asked me how you will differentiate between a big database of my company and a database which is related to you only. Then he asked me what do you know about RDBMS and what are its features.
    As I mentioned C#,he asked about the auto-implemented properties in C#.
    Next he asked about the difficult situation that I hve faced in my life and how I was able to handle that. Code for Insertion sorting.
    Next he asked about the different types of operating system and concept of Scheduling algorithms .Then we had a healthy discussion about the real life applications of Scheduling algorithms.After this 11 got shortlisted for the last hr round.

INTERVIEW3:HR ROUND
    Interviewer was vry friendly she asked me to tell about myself.
    Plans about higher studies.
    Experience of my college life.
    And how was my experience of placement in college uptil now.
    At last she said any questions..I asked her about the internship period and details about internship.
    At last we had a healthy discussion about qualities which a human being should have while giving presentations.
    At last 9 students got selected from my college and I was one of them.
    For hr round plzz be vry honest and try to show what you are ,otherwise they will catch you.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAM.

Interview Questions

• Recent changes in the sql server 2017 and how it is being used nowadays.   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

The interview process was not bad. I was patiently asked questions, given time to think and if i didn't know something, the interviewer chagned the topic to find another topic i was comfortable with answering.

Associate Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

There were 4 Rounds of Interviews - 3 Technical followed by 1 round of HR.

The Technical interviews focused more on problem solving skills and some basic technical fundamentals. The HR round sought to gauge the attitude and expectations. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Pick any concept from your college course and explain it.   Answer Question