Qualcomm Interim Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Interim Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

3.1

Interim Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for on campus interviews. I then had one interview, after which I was told there would be no more interviews. After two months they contacted me to say that they were still deciding.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Interim Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got interview within two months. Had two telephonic interviews in January. Both interview were 45 minutes long. Verified my degree and semester grade report after two days. Got offer after a week.

Interview Questions

• Normal C questions. Basic algorithms and operating systems questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

2 Interviews with a couple of managers. One was a hiring manager and the other a manager in the same division. The entire process took around 3 weeks of time after recruiter contacted me.

Interview Questions

• My previous experience and Operating systems questions.   Answer Question

Interim Interview

Interview

Hired from campus directly via on-campus interviews. It was a pretty streamlined process, a cv filter followed by 2 interviews. 1 technical and 1 HR. technical questions involved the standard digital logic questions and dsp questions. Interviewers were warm and receptive and made you feel pretty comfortable in general.- Glassdor

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to join Qualcomm and not go for higher studies   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Interim Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I applied online through Qualcomm's website. The recruiter first contacted me about 2 weeks after I applied, and my interview was scheduled for the following week.

The interview process was very friendly and conducted very efficiently. It consisted of two phone interviews, one HR interview and one technical interview. The HR interview was you very standard interview - i.e. Why Qualcomm? Why Computer Science? etc. The technical interview was also very standard, consisting of one coding problem, two brain teasers, and two conceptual questions.

After 2 weeks or so, I got a verbal offer over the phone, and a week later received the formal offer letter.

Interview Questions

• Given 9 coins with one counterfeit, heavier coin, and a balance, what is the fewest number of comparisons that you need to find the counterfeit coin.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Three back-to-back phone interviews lasting 30 minutes each. Following this, was invited for an on-site meeting. Received an email from HR to schedule talking about my offer within 24 hours. Received my official offer within 2 business days after that.

Interim Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2015.

Interview

Positive. I had two phone interviews, one very general and the second with some technical questions. The first interview asked about the projects I've worked on, and what kind of an experience I expect. The technical interview went over my resume. Both of the interviewers were very friendly, both of them told me about their lives at Qualcomm.
    I applied online late September but received a reply and an interview in January, so it took a while. But after the interview everything was quick and smooth.

Interim Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in March 2012.

Interview

Online test, shortlisted ppl got Technical Interview 45 mins based on resume, projects and few basic codes and programming concepts, shortlisted people were placed on hold. Got HR telephonic after a week for 20 mins duration. was asked behavioral questions, personal attributes

Interim Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Computer based test, followed by 1 technical and 1 HR interview.

The test comprised of 55 questions in 70 min, with Aptitude (20), Basic coding (20), and subject area specific questions(15). The subject areas offered were: Communications, Electronics and CSE.

The technical interview lasted around half an hour, with questions on my strong subject area, aptitude and algorithms. The HR interview was more of a formality and agreement to what they are offering, lasting around 7 minutes.

Interim Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Long process consisting of 2 telephonic and one onsite interview with multiple team members. All 3 interviews were mostly similar in nature. Focus was all the time on technical questions in the domain of wireless in which internship was being offered. Job description on their website was helpful in preparing for interviews. Lot of different topics were touched. Process was lengthy overall. Onsite was also focusing on soft skill questions. It was surprising to see all of the process just for an internship.