Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through a friend's referral for the Early Identification Program. They flew me out to a diversity conference in San Diego, asked me some questions, and had me participate in a hackathon. I received an answer in the same month I interviewed. The process was very laid back and fun.

Interview Questions

• How would you reverse a string in Java?   1 Answer
  • Given an unsorted array of length 100, it is filled with numbers from 0-100 inclusive. Assuming that no numbers repeat, what is the best way to find the missing number?   2 Answers
  • How would you reverse an array in Java?   Answer Question
  • You are given 9 gold coins and a seesaw scale. One of the coins is counterfeit and weighs less than the other coins. What is the least amount of times you can use the scale to find the counterfeit coin?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First, if you are selected for as a contender, there is a phone interview with a staff member. The next and final round interview was with two group panels. The first interview was a panel of recent interns/ newly hired staff. The second interview was a group panel of the department managers. They each asked questions about prior experiences, whether those were school related or extracurricular activities.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Professional and very light interview. They treated me well and were exceptional in making me feel confident of myself. The job standard and quality of interest of other employees in making me comfortable was exceptional.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews, about 30 minutes each. Most of it was spent answering coding questions and others were spent getting to know the person on the other side of the phone. An in person interview with an Engineering Staff Project Manager. Very pleasant overall.

Interview Questions

• Forgot.. this was two years ago. Some questions were the same as the one's posted on glassdoor though.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, phone screening with hiring manager then remote video interview with two panels of at least 5 people each. Was told I would hear back within a week about if I got the job, followed up twice and never got an answer until over a month later.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I had an in person interview at my college. It took about an hour at most and was with one employee. I heard back about 3 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked two technical questions. Both were coding and done in two different languages, Java and C.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2016.

Interview

I was called on University Campus for on spot interview. The interviewer were very friendly. They asked some question related to my projects and why I want to join Qualcomm. They asked technical questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Dragged on for 5 months and 5 interviews. First few people were nice but last couple were intimidating and seemed bothered by spending time having to interview. I wouldn't interview here again after the experience.

Interview Questions

• Asked many technical questions about all classes I had taken. Behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied internship directly via referral without any application. After 2 weeks, I got a 3 phone interviews in a row. They asked me about my previous experience based on my resume. It took 30~45 minutes, respectively.

Interview Questions

• All of them are related with my previous experience, project and research.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qualcomm in April 2017.

Interview

It was not complicated. He was friendly but I was so stressful and was not able to focus on questions. It took about 20 minutes and most of the questions were conceptual but not that much difficult.

Interview Questions

• Basic question about one stage amplifier and frequency response.   1 Answer