Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied through a friend's referral for the Early Identification Program. They flew me out to a diversity conference in San Diego, asked me some questions, and had me participate in a hackathon. I received an answer in the same month I interviewed. The process was very laid back and fun.

Interview Questions

• How would you reverse a string in Java?   Answer Question
  • Given an unsorted array of length 100, it is filled with numbers from 0-100 inclusive. Assuming that no numbers repeat, what is the best way to find the missing number?   1 Answer
  • How would you reverse an array in Java?   Answer Question
  • You are given 9 gold coins and a seesaw scale. One of the coins is counterfeit and weighs less than the other coins. What is the least amount of times you can use the scale to find the counterfeit coin?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

First of all there was a online test consisting of some normal level aptitude questions and one compulsary round of basic technical software questions. For the third round of the test, I was given an option to go for hardware or software profile. I chose software and completed the third round which consisted of mildy more difficult technical software questions. The complete paper was MCQ based. Have good knowlege of apti, OOP, data structures basics (Linked lists, stacks, queues and trees) and C++ basics to clear test.
    After test, I got qualified for interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked about Projects.
      Inserting Node in Linked list.
      Virtual class concept in c++ OOP and polymorphism.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews, about 30 minutes each. Most of it was spent answering coding questions and others were spent getting to know the person on the other side of the phone. An in person interview with an Engineering Staff Project Manager. Very pleasant overall.

Interview Questions

• Forgot.. this was two years ago. Some questions were the same as the one's posted on glassdoor though.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

i applied through my college.
    1st round was written test conducted in our college
    second and third rounds were conducted at their office in Hyderabad.
    2nd round was technical round and
    3rd round was HR Round.

Interview Questions

• Question on mini project
      Basic questions on java, Php and coding skills
      questions on OS
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, phone screening with hiring manager then remote video interview with two panels of at least 5 people each. Was told I would hear back within a week about if I got the job, followed up twice and never got an answer until over a month later.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Written Test happen in our college which consists of 3 sections -Aptitude,Basic & Overall Computer Science...in that 40 selected (Qualcomm selects if resume impressive).Coming to Interview... Most friendly technical interview followed by HR Interview. Technical Interview was exactly 1hr.. in that touched all concepts such as...C,C++,Java,DS,DBMS,Web Technologies,JSP,Sevlets ...any hackathon participation ....which Language u like most ...Achievements,Extra-Circular..And asking mainly "Projects" in campus ..and own self projects with description..

Interview Questions

• what is DBMS Transaction & normalization with examples   1 Answer
    • Difference b/w Span and Div tag...Cell padding and cell margin and few html tags   1 Answer
    • What is MVC ..how it works ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Professional and very light interview. They treated me well and were exceptional in making me feel confident of myself. The job standard and quality of interest of other employees in making me comfortable was exceptional.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm in May 2016.

Interview

Overall very enjoyable. Had 2 interviews, both by phone, one technical and one inquiring about my projects and experience. Both were with senior staff engineers, very respectful and enthusiastic. The technical guy asked me a good mix of both digital and analog (a little more digital), but since I was interested more in a digital position and my analog knowledge is rusty at best, we skipped over most of them.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about this project, what did you get out of it, and describe the technicalities behind it.   Answer Question
    • What is a flip-flop? What is a D flip-flop?   Answer Question
    • How can you avoid setup time and hold time violations? What is metastability, and how can you prevent it?   Answer Question
    • What are two functions of capacitors in a circuit?   Answer Question
    • What is a via (in PCBs)? What is a blind via?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2015.

Interview

I was remote, so they had two levels of phone interviews - the first with the person who became my direct supervisor, and the second with the person who was her supervisor. These interviews were about 3 days apart, and I heard back after the second interview within two weeks.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Roorkee (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

On campus exam. 3 sections. aptitude , digital and software.
    shortlist based on cgpa. Cut off was 7.0
    also based on projects. Looking at the projects they will select your team. telephonic interview after shortlist.
    wil ask about projects and other technical questions.