Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

92 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online for a software engineering internship in San Diego, CA and was emailed to set up two phone interviews. The interviews lasted about 30 minutes each with two software engineers. They asked mostly about my resume and projects listed on it. They also asked me a technical question.

Interview Questions

• Design a system to track the 32 largest numbers found in a constant stream of data.   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2015.

Interview

A friend recommended me to the recruiter for the region, and I was contacted after a week or two for an on campus interview. The interview went ok, and the interviewer was interesting and seemed passionate about what he was doing, which I liked. The process after the interview took months, and I had to repeatedly call and email the recruiter to get an answer three months later.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Florid, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Florid, IL) in April 2015.

Interview

I got a call in april from the buiild and release team .They went through my resume and asked my projects .ASked questions about perl ,Java and my work at samsung .It was fairly simple .I did Ok not great

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Phone Interview. I got a mail from the recruiter asking if I was interested in their circuit design intern position. I replied promptly for the same and got 2 phone interviews setup for the same day. The interviews were set 5 hours apart.

Interview Questions

• What are setup and hold times?
      Write a verilog code for D flip flop.
      Explain your standard cells library project.
      How does threshold voltage, interconnect resistance and capacitance vary wit temperature.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2015.

Interview

I was remote, so they had two levels of phone interviews - the first with the person who became my direct supervisor, and the second with the person who was her supervisor. These interviews were about 3 days apart, and I heard back after the second interview within two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by email early February and then interviewed the following week. The interview was over the phone for about 45 minutes. He was a very nice guy. He wants to see how you think about different problems plus some technical knowledge about the position you have applied for. The questions was deep into LTE. They replied to me in about 6 weeks.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2015.

Interview

I had 2 Phone interviews for NJ R&D internship position. Both of them ask me about my PhD and Master projects, a few questions on my course work and then some technical questions. They also asked me 2 puzzles in the first interview. Each of the interviews last for 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• In how many ways you can go N steps with either 1 or 2 steps at a time!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews, about 30 minutes each. Most of it was spent answering coding questions and others were spent getting to know the person on the other side of the phone. An in person interview with an Engineering Staff Project Manager. Very pleasant overall.

Interview Questions

• Forgot.. this was two years ago. Some questions were the same as the one's posted on glassdoor though.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

One phone interview, first half was technical but no coding. One high level design question related to my expertise and the particular position I was seeking, one OOP question.

Second half was behavioral/non-technical. The interviewer asked me about something on my resume too, and requested that I elaborate on what I did for a particular item he was interested in and what my responsibilities were.

Overall very easy interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Career Fair at my University, gave my resume and called for an in-person 45 minute technical interview. Asked a lot of questions on C++. Asked if I knew about sorting algorithms and then asked me to sort 10 random numbers using mergesort. Also gave me a sheet of paper with a C++ function on it and asked me to point out the mistakes.

Interview Questions

• The counterfeit coin problem with 12 coins   2 Answers