Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jan 25, 2017

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2015.

Interview

I was remote, so they had two levels of phone interviews - the first with the person who became my direct supervisor, and the second with the person who was her supervisor. These interviews were about 3 days apart, and I heard back after the second interview within two weeks.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by email early February and then interviewed the following week. The interview was over the phone for about 45 minutes. He was a very nice guy. He wants to see how you think about different problems plus some technical knowledge about the position you have applied for. The questions was deep into LTE. They replied to me in about 6 weeks.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2015.

Interview

I had 2 Phone interviews for NJ R&D internship position. Both of them ask me about my PhD and Master projects, a few questions on my course work and then some technical questions. They also asked me 2 puzzles in the first interview. Each of the interviews last for 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• In how many ways you can go N steps with either 1 or 2 steps at a time!   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews, about 30 minutes each. Most of it was spent answering coding questions and others were spent getting to know the person on the other side of the phone. An in person interview with an Engineering Staff Project Manager. Very pleasant overall.

Interview Questions

• Forgot.. this was two years ago. Some questions were the same as the one's posted on glassdoor though.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

One phone interview, first half was technical but no coding. One high level design question related to my expertise and the particular position I was seeking, one OOP question.

Second half was behavioral/non-technical. The interviewer asked me about something on my resume too, and requested that I elaborate on what I did for a particular item he was interested in and what my responsibilities were.

Overall very easy interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Career Fair at my University, gave my resume and called for an in-person 45 minute technical interview. Asked a lot of questions on C++. Asked if I knew about sorting algorithms and then asked me to sort 10 random numbers using mergesort. Also gave me a sheet of paper with a C++ function on it and asked me to point out the mistakes.

Interview Questions

• The counterfeit coin problem with 12 coins   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

They came to campus and I got an interview after attending an event. They emailed me to ask for a time that I was available for a 45 minute interview with a software developer the next week. Within two weeks of the interview I received an email saying that they would not be moving forward with my application.

Interview Questions

• 15 minutes of background, 15 minutes of technical questions, 15 minutes about the company and the position.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Interview included two rounds on phone; first with an engineer and than manager.
    Just resume walkthrough and one programming question. It also included many behavioural questions. They asked about one project in detail and told me to talk throught the whole implementation.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I got a call after applying to my campuses career fair which then led to an interview on campus. From there I was told in three weeks that I received the position.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm in October 2014.

Interview

I have two 1-hour technical phone interviews in a row. They asked me practical technical questions, and I answered all the questions. 2 months after the interviews, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is 6-sigma. How to estimate 6-sigma given a limited number of occurrences.   Answer Question