Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Atlanta, GA) in October 2014.

Interview

I got a call after applying to my campuses career fair which then led to an interview on campus. From there I was told in three weeks that I received the position.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm in October 2014.

Interview

I have two 1-hour technical phone interviews in a row. They asked me practical technical questions, and I answered all the questions. 2 months after the interviews, I received an offer.

Interview Questions

• Q. What is 6-sigma. How to estimate 6-sigma given a limited number of occurrences.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2014.

Interview

The process was a single one-on-one interview on campus. My interviewer was very forgiving of mistakes and was willing to discuss problems through with me. He seemed really excited to tell me about Qualcomm, the company culture, and the kind of work he did. The recruiter was extremely nice as well and helpful throughout, and I knew the results within a week of the interview.

Interview Questions

• For internships, all of Qualcomm's questions are very basic, standard CS problems with no twists. For instance: reverse a string, find the nth-to-last element of a linked list, counting characters in a string, etc. They will usually ask 3-4 of these in a single interview or until you run out of time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation for internship, but the offer deadline can be pushed back if you ask.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

just one phone interview
    mainly asked my experience in resume.
    it was easy and get offer after the interview
    it was nice expereince.
    And qualomm intern was nice and i recommend to have the interview with qualcomm

Intern Interview

Interview

I find out this job by school career center's Newsletter. I apply by send my resume to the recruiter's email. It took one week to get the phone interview. This position is locate at Boston instead of San Diego.
    The interview is easy and it took about one hour. Basic question about transistor and the project I did.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Initially I got two phone interviews in the same day. Both were easy, one took 40 minutes and the second one 1 hour. Basic questions about my research and previous works. At the end of both interviews they gave me quick quizes about networking. After more than one month waiting the outcome, I got a third interview request. This was the weirdest interview ever. Took almost 1 hour and half and it seems that the interviewer did not know what to ask, basically trying to make me get confused.

Interview Questions

• Compare simple M/M/1 queue with M/M/2 queue performance   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Talked to a recruiter at my campus' career fair and received an email for an on-campus interview. Interview was an hour long, starting off with many questions about the specifics of my resume and followed by a few simple technical questions involving basic list stuff and some bit manipulation and general knowledge things.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

For me the hiring process involved only two phone calls. I was contacted by a recruiter and I scheduled my interview to be taken two days later. The first call was a technical one which asked me concepts of Operating systems, algorithms and networking. The call lasted for more than 45 minutes although it should end in 30 minutes. The second call was a mix of HR questions and technical questions. One week after the call only, they were impressed and offered me to come on board.

Interview Questions

• In the second phone call I was asked to name my favorite language for programming, which I gave as C. So followup on that question, the person asked me to give solution so that when they write programs for like adding numbers, they should provide generic datatype, and it should support future datatypes which may be introduced later. For that I had taken almost 15 minutes and thought I would not be able to pass that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No I was not able to negotiate as they had strict policy to give same benefits to each and every intern.

Intern Interview

Interview

Three phone interviews; two technical and one with HR. Mostly basic digital design and timing concepts.

Intern Interview

Interview

perform antenna R&D tasks that include antenna simulation, analysis, design and testing for portable devices such as cellular phone, ultra-mobile PC and body-worn devices. Research areas may include RF beam-forming and advanced material development for antenna applications. Technical literature search and generation of summary report may also be part of the tasks. Work will be performed under the guidance of a Sr. Antenna engineer.