Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Arlington, TX) in May 2011.

Interview

I got Email to schedule my interview with qualcomm. I scheduled it and it directly started with technical questions.
Questions were based on my projects in resume:
1> verilog
2> pipelining concepts
3> hardware for pipelining
4> C programming: Link list, Hash map.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I was a local candidate so I got an invite for on-site interview within a couple of weeks after I applied. The job was offered to me within 2 weeks of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Switched lots of teams.... finally went to device drivers

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in October 2010.

Interview

I got to interview with Qualcomm when they were at my campus. The process consisted of just a single 1:1 interview with an engineer. The interview lasted about 45 minutes and consisted of both behavioral and technical questions. The engineer was very friendly and fun to talk to.
    The technical questions consisted of very basic c++ concepts like oops and abstraction. This was probably one of the easy interviews I have had. Brush up on your basics with c++ and you should be fine.

It took about 2-3 weeks before the HR called and made the offer. In general, I found the people at Qualcomm to be very understanding and nice during the whole process.

Interview Questions

• Write a function to implement Fibonacci sequence.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2010.

Interview

I had an interview with a IT employee. Asked questions regarding C programming language. You will do fine if you understand basic data structures and pointers. There are a few behavioral questions asked also.

Interview Questions

• He will give you some code, and ask you if there is any error you can find.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in April 2010.

Interview

I had an interview with 6 different person on the same day... (45 min each) So get ready for 5-6 hours of interview...

The interview process started with a person from HR. Introduced me the company and the interview program and the details like procedure for hiring. Than the real interview started with 5 engineers one by one.

They questioned my programming skills asked for simple programs in C/C++. Asked every detail on my CV.

They even asked me to explain every project I did during my education life. Be prepared to present your work in the interview.

They also asked questions from areas that you are not familiar and wanted to come up with an idea or solution to the problem. Be open minded and take your time to think...

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

the panel interview is not that difficult as everyone is nice and friendly but after talking to them, I felt I'm not a perfect "fit" for this position. As I didn't get the offer in the end, I assume they felt the same way.Questions includes: Why qualcomm? why this team? ~~why you want to work in this area? even why san diego~~~Basically, all the questions are based on my resume

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

Referred by a friend and received only an on-site interview. Meet with hiring manager for about an hour, then the director who asked quite a few technical questions after which I had lunch with the rest of the team. Awesome experience! Absolutely like working at Qualcomm!!!

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in December 2009.

Interview

Qualcomm came to campus in fall for wireless week to demo products, met recruiter and he asked for my resume, 2 phone nterviews (HR and hiring), then offer came few weeks later. Haven't started working yet, but offer seems really sweet for interns. All this process was wrapped by the new year.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very fair offer, just wished there timeline wasn't so early. most internship offers go out in march

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

I had 2 phone interviews on the first day and then one more phone interview a few weeks later. Asked a lot of questions about details about computer systems such as stack layout, caches and virtual to physical address translations. Also asked to tell them about my most recent courses and projects I had worked on.

Interview Questions

• When a program is compiled what section does each part go to (.data etc)?   Answer Question