Qualcomm Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

3.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was great. They asked me math and probability questions and about my past projects and papers. They arranged two interviews with two different people. They usually know what they are looking for

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2018.

Interview

I got an email from recruiter and had three phone interview with the team. First interviewer asked me about technical terms they use in industry . Second interview was just about my past project. Third interview was a mixed of technical and behavior questions. I never got a reply after the last interview (which is a month ago).

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your project in details. How are you going to deal with conflicts within the team   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2018.

Interview

Applied through my previous colleague who is working at Qualcomm now. Two 1:1 phone interviews. First phone interview was mainly based on my resume while the second phone interview was technical interview.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience in previous internship.
      Some basic RF related questions. If my answer was right, then the interviewer gave deeper question.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

It was a difficult interview process for a machine learning position. I was asked a lot of questions about details like error and bias and different algorithms. It was not coding but it was still technical

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in December 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by HR to schedule a phone interview. The interview lasted aproximately an hour. I was interviewed by a member of the group in charge of the internship opportunity. After the interview, i did not hear back from them. Overall it was a great learning experience. The interview was mostly about theorical concepts, with almost no behavioral questions. Questions were mostly about analog design and c++. In particular DACs and ADCs.

Interview Questions

• Describe what a DAC is and how does it work. What is a photodiode? What is the concept of inheritance in c++? What are the differences between private and public? Design a program that will find repeated numbers in a sequence in c. what is a filter? what is impedence?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Interview

I had one on campus interview and one phone interview. In both the interviewers asked about my resume and my experience. Then the technical questions were more on algorithm design ( finding a substring in another string) and concepts of TCP/IP. In phone interview, the interviewer asked about C++ OOD concepts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Irvine, CA) in May 2007.

Interview

The interview started with a phone interview one day before. And then, there is an on-site interview for the next day. The managers are very friendly to me. We had brief lunch together talking about the general available projects at Atheros and followed by four 1:1 interviews. The interviews were to test my basic understanding as well as practical skills about integrated circuit designs. The questions are very reasonable and well-designed. The interviewers are very sharp but nice and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Impedance Matching for a passive circuit with transmissions lines and non-ideal transformers.   1 Answer

I was assigned with some other project at school during that summer and got time conflict with this internship.

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Jersey City, NJ) in January 2012.

Interview

had two different technical interview! basic questions on wireless communications, probability theory, and C and Matlab programming skills!

Interview Questions

• what would we gain/lose by adding more antennas to tx/rx?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Two phone interviews are conducted in about 2 months before the internship start date. The internship duration can be very flexible. The two phone interviews are conducted by two employees in the same group. Each of the phone interview is about 30 mins long. After the two phone interviews, I was contacted by HR saying that i got the offer for the internship. Then various processes started to help me get the work started.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Berkeley, CA).

Interview

1 personal and 2 phone interviews