Qualcomm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,762 Interview Reviews

3.1

1,762 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

PMIC Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Very well coordinated. Phone interview with an engineer that brushed upon a couple technical questions (basic circuit behavior and regulator questions). Was scheduled an onsite a week after. Onsite consists of meeting with 5 managers for about 45 mins each. Lunch consists of an interview as well.

Interview Questions

• Basic programming concepts, solving op amp configurations, buck/boost   Answer Question

Verification Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2017.

Interview

Applied on company website. HR mailed and scheduled a phone interview after one week. Asked for my availability for one hour duration. The interviewer mailed me regarding my availabilty and interview was scheduled 2 days later.

Interview Questions

• Randomization in system verilog, UVM basics, caches   1 Answer

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qualcomm (West Lafayette, IN) in September 2017.

Interview

Took me into a room and asked questions about projects on my resume. After this did some technical questions involving string parsing on the whiteboard. The interviewer gave hints to solve the problem. We ended with him letting me ask questions regarding anything about the company and the internship program.

Interview Questions

• Asked about project experience.   2 Answers
    • Asked technical questions regarding string parsing.   1 Answer

Modem Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied through recruiter. Got a call in couple of days for direct onsite interview. Had my interview onsite at Qualcomm San Diego in sept 2017. The interview process was well organised

Interview Questions

• Resume review, cdma vs lte why lte is better mean standard deviation ofdm carrier aggregation qpsk 16 qam 64 qam   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Phone call interview . Inputs from interviewer goes to hiring manager and then they call for onsite. I believe 4-5 rounds onsite will lead to an offer. Usual process from qualcomm.

Interview Questions

• Phone call interview- asked about related operating systems project details. What is static vs auto.... Linkedlist -find a basic error... count set bits.... alternative to if/else loop ( without using if-else loop code if(a==1)print 2 and if a=2, print 1 )   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiters at career fair in my university. I spoke to them at their event and at their tech talk. Got the on campus interview the same day and it went really well.

Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager. It was mostly chatting about my background and technical experience, hiring manager also talked about the job position and work content. Overall, it was very good.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm in August 2017.

Interview

2 Phone Screen Interviews. Both screens went well, in my opinion. Questions were generally Why Qualcomm, why finance, and then interviewers broke down description of job to the day-to-day and expectations.

But after the second phone screen? silence for over 2 weeks! I decided to email one of the interviewers to ask whether or not I am still being considered and was informed at that time that the position has been filled and that they were no longer taking applications.

It would have been nice to have been informed earlier. Also, wasn't given any feedback but again my general takeaway was that it the interviewers were interested and happy with my responses.

Camera Design Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen interview which was very basic. Based on resume.
    I was called on site in the next few days. The on-site was 5 rounds based on various topics such as SV,Assertions, Constraints, Verilog designing.

Interview Questions

• Discussed C++ Pointers. I was not expecting that topic. Also, Async Fifos, Dynamic Arrays in SV.   Answer Question

Linux Kernel Developer Interview

Interview

I had a technical telephonic interview which lasted for about 45 minutes. I had applied online on their website and got a call in 2 weeks time to schedule for a telephonic interview.
    I prepared a lot of basic C interview questions and fundamentals of OS. I should have done more preparation regarding some of the projects that I worked on as I was not very confident in the way I explained to him some of the OS fundamentals that was used in some of my relevant projects.

Interview Questions

• Write a shortest string copy function.   1 Answer