Qualcomm Software (LTE) Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer LTE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was good. The interview lasted for 30 minutes. The interviewer asked me basic questions related to OS and C programming. He also asked me question relevant to my academic background and experience.

Interview Questions

• What are Static variables, extern, multithreading, cache memory,   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

LTE-Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Get a call from recruiter then follow by 2 phone technical interview asking a lot of questions on data structure and algorithm. Questions are not hard but some are tricky like operator priority but I didn't expect those question. I was thought they gonna asking questions on LTE design. Didn't get on site.

Interview Questions

• How to realize depth-first and breadth-first search and what's the time complexity of them.   Answer Question

Software (LTE) Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied through a reference at QCT. First round was a phone interview which was mostly C with couple of OS related questions. Was called for an on-site interview. Was interview with around 40 candidates that day. It was 4 rounds. One engineer asked questions based on my project. 2nd engineer asked me questions based on Microprocessor architecture. Other 2 engineers asked me write programs on white board based on Linked Lists. Was able to answer most. I received an offer after a week. They were responsive in emails with them. Interview arrangements like Flight, Hotel and Car was smooth. The team looked promising since they were working on the new LTE technology. Most of the other interview candidates seemed fresh out of college.

Interview Questions

• Explain how an interrupt works inside a microprocessor. Questions related to Program counter, registers, stack and timing.   Answer Question

I got a better offer and a job I liked better.

LTE Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm in August 2012.

Interview

Phone interview , followed with On-site interview

Interview Questions

• Question asked for me was
      - What are struct, functions..?
      - Multithreathing
      - What knowledge you hav on OS
      - Have and array with balls of 3 different color , sort dem using less number of iterations
      - Whats is Semaphore
      - TCP/IP   Answer Question