Qualcomm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 23, 2017
1,593 Interview Reviews

3.1

Systems Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Allahabad (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

1. First round was Technical test (Questions from C, Data Structures, Aptitude, Digital and Analog Electronics)
    2. 2 technical interviews (Mostly on Digital, Verilog, Project Work)
       They were asking about our area of interest and then asking questions according to it.
        For me, it was digital, verilog, Static timing analysis and some op amp questions. But I was not selected after second interview.
    3. HR interview

Interview Questions

• Digital electronics, static timing analysis, Project and verilog   Answer Question

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview process was of two rounds. First round was technical in which basically you will be asked questions from digital electronics and embedded systems. The questions will be standard questions like how you can get XOR gate using only NOT gate etc. Just brush up your digital electronics and dont forget to study mealy and moore machine portion.

Verification Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2016.

Interview

I got an email for phone screen. Thoroughly asked all the project related questions in my resume. Also asked questions related to UVM since I had mentioned in my resume.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2016.

Interview

Applied through employee referral program. Received a call for interview. 3 Rounds of interview. Mainly focussed on C programming and computer architectures and OS. Entire process is good but interiviews are difficult and not so easy to crack.

Interview Questions

• Bubble Sort, Factorial, Fibonacci and projects done till now.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiting agency whom informed me about the role then facilitated my interview and hiring process. It was straight forward. I provided my availability and the team was able to accommodate.

Interview Questions

• All questions were related to my previous experience, testing methodology, and problem solving skills. They also asked some basic oo concepts   Answer Question

Systems Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

three rounds, first the basic interview reviewing your skills in programming and analysis. Then had a phone interview which is for about 1.5 hours, where they test the knowledge and skills you have in your CV, and the final interview is HR.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blacksburg, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Blacksburg, VA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview was in phone. They emailed me to set a time. It was 45 min interview. After that, i got an on-sight interview. The on-sight interview will be one full day with 5-7 people. they arranged the travel arrangement. I have not given the on-sight interview yet.

Interview Questions

• Few technical questions, questions related to research, also related to the post.   Answer Question

Interim Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got interview within two months. Had two telephonic interviews in January. Both interview were 45 minutes long. Verified my degree and semester grade report after two days. Got offer after a week.

Interview Questions

• Normal C questions. Basic algorithms and operating systems questions   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Got mail from HR for Phone Interview for embedded sw engineer, then after 1 week scheduled the interview call. interview started on time. interview was on C, OS, Algorithm.
    Cache Memory Concept
    Review x++

Interview Questions

• Find the comman node in given two Linklist, Optimize code and reduce time complexity.
      Cache Memory Concept
      Review x++
      1 Answer

DDR PHY Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process comprises of a telephonic phone interview followed by onsite (5 Technical rounds + 1HR round). The technical round is basically conducted by the senior team members along with team lead. It is mostly directed around technical questions pertaining to job description. Interviews last for 45 min each typically and last for the whole day from 10 to 4. The entire process for me was very prompt.

However, the initial phone interview is kind of wierd, they would send you an email specifying that a team member would contact you on your phone in 4-6 days. So you need to be attentive to not miss the call. Once you are done with that, the rest of the process is very streamlined.

Interview Questions

• Signal Integrity Issues in DDR, DDR architecture, STA, Frequency Divider, Perl   Answer Question