Qualcomm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 15, 2017
1,832 Interview Reviews

3.1

Security Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Markham, ON (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

2 phone and 4 in person interviews. The in person interviews were focused heavily on generic coding challenges. This was a bit unexpected for me since I am not a new grad. I was expecting the team to ask me more technical questions and focus on what I have been doing since I have already worked on the platform they were working on.

Interview Questions

• Generic coding challenges which can be found online. Requiring average knowledge of data structures   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

One telephonic and after that 2 face to face rounds. After that one HR discussion. ALL the rounds were fairly technical in aspect. Mostly focused on work experience, OS, linked list, data structure and coding in C.
    Offer was given 2 weeks after the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Find the longest Palindrome in a given string, print common ancestors, add/delete node from a linked list. write sizeof macro.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Standard. Recruiter was horrible. Never once provided interview feedback - I asked several times for it. Kept getting blown off. Also, never formally declined for role. No communication at all!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm in July 2017.

Interview

They came for campus placement to our college. First round was written followed by 2 technical rounds and one HR round. Written round had questions from C, OS, Aptitude and basic computer science questions.

Interview Questions

• Some stack and array based basic questions and then OS in detail. They also asked about my projects.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Interview was both telephonic and skype. Interviewers asked me about previous role and experience I had performed in areas of BT and Wifi. How to take BT logs and different kind of BT profiles

Interview Questions

• What is difference between db and dbm   1 Answer

Associate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

3 rounds of interview. 2 technical and 1 HR round. Questions were from a diverse set of topics like Communication Systems, Cryptography, Digital Electronics and Wireless Communication. Undergraduates, they know what to expect, so don't be afraid of the process. It's pretty chill. Revise the basics. And learn coding

Interview Questions

• Difference between Mealey and Moore systems; explain about my internship work   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in High Wycombe, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (High Wycombe, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

average interview nothing seems to be difficult and company culture is different as most of them working for 30-40 years.
    They asked me to some coding solution on their while board.

Technical Development Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There was a tech phone interview where they asked on the basics of coding and programming. Then there was a full day onsite face to face interview where they had about 5 members from their team where I guess I was to be selected to interviewing me. They first started with the basics of embedded programming and some aptitude questions. Then they moved into testing, building release & deployment of any feature that I had worked on and the questions where based on that.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I had used the Java Tag debugger and has been involved in hardware code fixing and debugging.   Answer Question

Crew Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm in February 2014.

Interview

I hope that a study of very long sentences will arm you with strategies that are almost as diverse as the sentences themselves, such as: starting each clause with the same word, tilting with dependent clauses toward a revelation at the end, padding with parentheticals, showing great latitude toward standard punctuation, rabbit-trailing away from the initial subject, encapsulating an entire life, and lastly, as this sentence is, celebrating the list.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Pune (India)).

Interview

2 Technical + 1 US Round + 1 Mgr Round + 1 HR Round is the style. I went for a walk-in interview in 2011 and people are classy and smart. The manage the process so smoothly that you won't feel bored.

Interview Questions

• At times Techincal Questions will be difficult   1 Answer