Qualcomm Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Interview Questions in London, England

1.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Learning Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had 8 one to one interviews in all - two in person and the rest were over the phone, all of which went very well. I first had a phone screen with the Learning Manager I was going to replace as a maternity cover for 12 months and then met her for a face to face interview at their office in Chiswick. I also had a 1:1 interview, the same day with HR - Staffing. I subsequently had more 1:1 telephone interviews with the Senior Director of HR, Director of HR, Director of Learning (based in San Diego and the reporting line manager for the role), Learning Specialist based in China and finally with one of the other Learning Managers based in San Diego. Needless to say it was a long, drawn out process. They asked general experience related questions, competency based questions and the motivation for joining - nothing out of the ordinary. Each of the interviews lasted at least 45 minutes. Towards the end of the process, when they made the offer I decided to negotiate the salary and requested the job title I had interviewed for. But they gave me some spiel about the job title not being important and that it didn't matter!! I understood that they had strict salary guidelines based on job titles. So, they basically undermined my experience and skills and were hoping to hire a good candidate for less! Worst of all they breached confidentiality by disclosing the offered salary to the person I was going to replace as mat-cover - that was unprofessional and totally unacceptable!! I was not happy with the experience and declined the offer.

I was not happy with the over all experience and offer.

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Had one interview with my manager and HR, then came back and interviewed with a director. It was very quick and painless actually and I quite enjoyed meeting them. They also introduced me to the team and they were very friendly. Felt a warm welcome immediately!

Staffing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (London, England (UK)).

Interview

two onsite interviews plus three phone interviews, a little repetitive but it was good to get access to lots of different people to ask them questions. Had to speak with people in the US so those interviews were in the evening but that was fine. covered my general background, industry knowledge, most difficult hires, dealing with line managers,strengths, weaknesses

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (London, England (UK)) in July 2011.

Interview

Telephonic-->F2F--> HR

There was some mis-communication between HR and tech manager. She passed on the wrong profile. Manager just asked me what happens when mobile is turned on.

Interview Questions

• What happens when mobile is switched on   1 Answer