Qualcomm Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

3.4

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

positive and good experience. questions are related to job, evaluation is based on what you demonstrate and how well you can gel with the team. it was a relaxed environment and the team was friendly and showed interest in the responses.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

The overall process took 2 weeks from the day I applied. The interview process was fairly simple. There were 2 phone calls back to back and both the interviewers asked technical questions. One of the interviews went well while the other was decent.

Software Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied through campus career and also on their website. I had a 45 mins on campus technical interview. And I got the offer several days later. Overall experience was very pleasant.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online, phone screening with hiring manager then remote video interview with two panels of at least 5 people each. Was told I would hear back within a week about if I got the job, followed up twice and never got an answer until over a month later.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview was great. They asked me math and probability questions and about my past projects and papers. They arranged two interviews with two different people. They usually know what they are looking for

Software Eng Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Basically it is a phone Interview, just some basic questions about resume, and your formal work experience. The employer is very nice person. He can induce you to the right direction.

WLAN Software Engineer - Qualcomm Atheros Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I got an email 3-4 weeks after application for a phone interview round. It was directly a technical interview, but he asked few HR questions at the end too. The questions were all based on my resume and past projects. Went in-depth about wireless protocols 802.11 and on my software defined radio project. The interviewer asked me if I had any experience with C and I said frankly not much and that I would have to take a recap on it. He said he was impressed with my domain knowledge and a HR person will reply back after a few days. Got negative response in 2 weeks.

Staff Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bridgewater, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied Online. After 1-2 weeks HR scheduled the telephonic interview. Hiring manager give me call and took telephonic interview for 30 min. After 3 weeks scheduled for full day onsite interview with VP(1 round), technical managers(5 rounds), senior staff engineers(2 rounds).

Interview Questions

• 1). Design Strategy in C++
      2). Semaphore, mutex, spin lock
      3). S1/X2 HO call flow
      4). Work Experience from Current Company and previous company.
      5). C basic questions.
      6). Volatile, register
      7). State machine questions
      8). Most of the interview questions from work experience   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgewater, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bridgewater, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview starts with phone screening that includes 2 calls, around 30 mins each.
    The interview itself is around half day with six different people, 30 - 45 mins each. Everything is managed through an HR person. Out of 6 there are 4 technical, one HR and one higher level manger. The questions are various and include embedded, Linux, real time and networking.

Interview Questions

• Networking protocols questions about IPSec. How the tunnel established? Role of Ike.   Answer Question
    • Question how to implement sw lock (spin lock) in shared memory between two CPUs   Answer Question

Interim Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (New York, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

Two phone screen interviews, got first offer, then second offer in another site. No on-site interview.
    The process took on the whole a little bit more than two weeks. The first interview is more about Resume, background, past experience, second interview was more technical.

Interview Questions

• Difference between thread and process   1 Answer