Qualcomm Physical Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Qualcomm Physical Design Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Santa Clara, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Took 2 weeks to set up phone interview set up, no call, waited waited waited. Setup a new one 1 week later. On-site interview set up in 3weeks. Took 3more weeks to get to know that offer was on the way. Took 2 weeks after that for the offer to finally land up. EXTREMELY slow hiring process. Took 3months from resume sent to offer.

Interview Questions

• Questions were allright - basic ASIC, STA questions.   2 Answers

I had got 2 offers by the time this offer can through and I could not delay the offers.

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in May 2016.

Interview

After applying online, received an email from from HR saying they were interested in talking about the position. She said, someone from the team would contact within 3-5 business days. However, it has been more than a month but received no further communication from the team. I tried emailing and calling the HR, but she has neither picked the phone nor replied to my numerous emails. Worst experience !

Interview Questions

• Did not get any further call or information from the HR side.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Raleigh, NC) in June 2015.

Interview

I had applied online. The HR scheduled the interview. 1 phone screen for an hour with technical and resume based questions. after 5 days I got onsite interview invitation. 2 technical rounds and lunch with team members and finally a panel interview with 3 team leads. They were shooting questions but they were very friendly. I received a verbal offer 2 days after and was told to wait for 2 weeks for offer letter and after 3 weeks the HR says she doesn't know how long it takes to approve the offer. I am very disappointed. I don't if I have to have hopes still or forget this offer. As they gave a verbal offer I stopped applying for other jobs and was waiting for the joining date. I don't have any other offer in hand and I am shattered. I am very disappointed by the hiring process of a giant company like Qualcomm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Raleigh, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Was very straight forward. easy rounds. Static Timing Analysis, Timing Closure. Synthesis, Clock Tree Synthesis, Floor planning, Place and Route, RTL and netlist synthesis. Questions based on projects, PERL, Clock Tree Distribution, Power and Ground area, Die area

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

interview call availability from HR
    45 min technical interview
    set up time, hold time , digital logic etc , comp arch
    invited for onsite 2 weeks later
    5 hrs interview onsite with 5 team members followed by lunch

Interview Questions

• set up time, hold time , digital logic etc , comp arch, c++, perl   1 Answer

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm in February 2017.

Interview

Very fast and efficient, quick and speedy response ,

Contacted through email , phone interview for 30 min, told they will get back in 1 week and they did .
    Applied on online , be prepared with your basics and that should do

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Hyderabad (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Its of three rounds. Asked very basics about pnr flow.floorplan , placement, power grid , CTS , routing.timing and cross talk.the interview goes on based on our answers. I mean questions follow our answers.we can easily get on interview. Need lot more confident.

Physical Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Bengaluru (India)) in September 2017.

Interview

I have appeared at Qualcomm for Physical design engineer this year. The first round was fully technical and consists GATE level questions. After written test 2 or 3 technical round followed by the written test.

Interview Questions

• Most of the question asked from Digital electronics and VLSI, CMOS.   Answer Question