Qualcomm Product Security Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Product Security Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone Interview

Interview Questions

The offer took too much time

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

I got two phone interviews. Both were highly technical and went well. Generally, it takes 7-10 days to return you about the interview process.

After that, I have been called for an on-site interview. On-site interview took six hours, I met with 6 engineers, all technical interview.

Unfortunately, I am a research/academic oriented person, and my qualifications did not match with their requirement. Otherwise, company and hiring process is fair.

Interview Questions

• Describe your PhD and master thesis as well as one of your paper   Answer Question
    • Encryption modes, CTR, ECB, CBC..,

How HMAC works, why HMAC is designed in that way
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I had two phone rounds. 1st round consisted questions on my resume esp HArdware security. Second round had in depth questions about cryptography, VLSI, Digital Disign, Obfuscation.

Product Security Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qualcomm in January 2011.

Interview

Applied resume online.. HR contacted to set up a phone interview.. Ph interview concentrated on threat scenarios for mobile/video network devices ..

Interview Questions

• Explain 3 threat scenarios you would come up with for assessing the security risks of a networked video device   Answer Question