Qualcomm Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Senior Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm in September 2016.

Interview

No HR phone interview. Hiring manager directly scheduled phone interview via email. It was a bad experience as hiring manager sent out last minute email to reschedule interview at the proposed interview time. It's very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Well, the whole recruiting was so weird. They came to our school for recruiting on Wednesday and later on Friday they said the position was filled. I understand that company would go to the events they committed to, but this is kind of a waste if time for both of us.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm in August 2017.

Interview

2 Phone Screen Interviews. Both screens went well, in my opinion. Questions were generally Why Qualcomm, why finance, and then interviewers broke down description of job to the day-to-day and expectations.

But after the second phone screen? silence for over 2 weeks! I decided to email one of the interviewers to ask whether or not I am still being considered and was informed at that time that the position has been filled and that they were no longer taking applications.

It would have been nice to have been informed earlier. Also, wasn't given any feedback but again my general takeaway was that it the interviewers were interested and happy with my responses.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

I got a mail from the HR team scheduling an interview with the manager. Interview began well. Very finance oriented. Know the income sheet and formulas well.

Interview Questions

• What happens when IRR is equal to Discounted Rate   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

This is a position in Qualcomm Ventures. My background was great for the position. It took 2 weeks from initial contact to first phone interview with the Finance Manager. The questions were all behavioral and not sure if my answers exactly fit what they wanted. Got call for second phone interview a week later with the person who referred me initially. The second call was just mostly me asking questions. I asked a ton of questions, and not sure if they did not like some of my questions. I did not get the job, was informed a week after the second call. I asked the employee who referred me for feedback, but no answer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Initial HR Phone interview followed by a quick manager phone call (if I am correct).
    Then was flown down to San Diego for on-site. In the process was interviewed and considered for 2 different positions. Had 4 interviews on-site including with the HR. Lunch was included.The process was well organized both on the phone. All arrangements we were well handled. Excellent interview arrangements and treatment of candidates.

Interview Questions

• Mostly common behavioural questions on how you handle situations   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

They asked me to go over my resume and asked a few questions about projects I've worked on. No skill testing or tough questions. Very casual, as I only met with each person for 20 minutes so not much other than resume questions.

The position was filled internally, which apparently happens all the time here. The only way u can get a job at qualcomm is if you already work there (nepotism is also a popular way to get a job here). Total waste of time, especially as it was an all day interview even though they knew they were going internal the whole time.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume, why are you interested in this position   Answer Question