Qualcomm Senior Systems Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Qualcomm

4.0

Senior Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in May 2010.

Interview

Interviewed for a position in San Diego. I arrived 15 minutes prior to the recommended arrival time. The interviews were conducted at another building so I decided to take the shuttle which made me late. I met with the director who asked me some logic questions which I probably didn't fare too well on.

Then went to 2 other 1 on 1 technical interviews where I was asked about past experience and how I would approach certain problems as far as troubleshooting problems. This followed with a lunch interview, and finally an HR interview.

The process itself is very streamlined. I guess I didn't do too well since I did not receive an offer.

Interview Questions

• There is a body of water that starts with 1 square unit, and doubles in size every day (2 units after 2 days, 4 units after 4 days). It takes 100 days to fill up. How many days would it take to fill if you started with 2 square units?   6 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Senior Systems Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Process was nice and welcoming. It was 4-5 hrs 5-6 people interview. They check your fundamentals of wireless telecommunications. Ask about your experience from resume.
    Most of testing jobs which are related to wireless subject they will ask you RF basics, CDMA basics and LTE depending on which technology you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions