Qualcomm Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

3.1

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied using my friend's referral. Started with a behavioral interview on phone. Then, there was an event for recruiting. Had a tour around the labs and had demos. 4 Technical Interviews and mostly basic algorithm, os, and network questions. Had a talk about my experience as well

Interview Questions

• Imagine a page with a number and links to other pages, which includes the same thing too. Given a page, sum all the numbers in all the pages that are linked through the links.   Answer Question
  • How does the devices in our home gets their private IP?   Answer Question
  • Return the nth number of fibonacci sequence both in recursion and DP.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

One turn of phone interview by appointment before. This turn is about 45 minutes. I think I asked most questions accurately but after one week i still got declined. I don't know why.

Interview Questions

• Resume projects and one python basic coding problem about string   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

It is a technical phone interview with a software engineer in Qualcomm. The interviewer is nice. He asked me a lot of questions related to Linux, Computer Networks, Data Structure based on my resume. Currently I have not been notified if I pass or fail. But I choose fail here just in case.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Boulder, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

this is at colorado. Only has one interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

A recruter sent me an email to schedule the phone screen after I applied online. The recruiter was very helpful and replied to my email very quickly. I had two phone interviews back to back. The first one just went through my resume and ask me some simple questions in c. I have a feeling that I did do well on the first one. The second interviewer was much tougher. We go through many technical questions, but I did not do well in this part.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Quick and Painless interview process. Got a phone interview 2 weeks after applying online. Phone interview was purely technical, lasted 45 mins. Got call for onsite interview a week after the phone interview. All expenses paid trip to SD. 5 rounds of on-site interviews and got an offer 10 days after on-site.

Interview Questions

• Why are unions not used all the times in place of structures?   1 Answer
    • Reverse the bits of an integer   Answer Question

Negotiation

You can try to negotiate on salary but for the most part Qualcomm has clear policies about the offer.

Advise: When offered a position, someone from the hiring team will call you before you need to make a decision. Take advantage of that opportunity and ask all the questions that you have. It is very important to like your work.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA).

Interview

One of the hiring managers contacted me about the position and I applied online. I went through a very demanding phone interview and then I was invited to an on-site interview. Interview was with several members of the group asking a variety of software, computer architecture and assembly questions. Overall I was good and a great fit, so I was considered for the position. I received a contingent offer but they withdraw it. I require an H1B visa and they could not sponsor me because they could not meet the deadline for the cap.

Overall, the process was very good and smooth. But there were a few issues. One or two members were very unfriendly and hostile. I do not know what their agenda was, but I had the feeling that they wanted to doubt everything I have worked in the past.

Another thing I do not like is that although they pay for hotel and plane tickets, it takes them forever to reimburse you for all the other expenses they cover (taxi, meals, etc.). It would be great if this process was much faster and direct.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were demanding and difficult but not impossible.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Got an email from HR and scheduled a phone interview. In the phone interview I was asked some basic programming questions like bit manipulation and some OS questions like dealocks. Then I got an email to schedule an onsite interview. The onsite interview includes 5 interviewers, four of them asked tech questions and the other one is a lunch interview, so only some casual talk about my experience.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in February 2013.

Interview

Was very tough..Be prepared with complete C knowledge

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2013.

Interview

A week after phone interview received an email about onsite.
    7 person. friendly.