Qualcomm Software Engineer Interview Questions in San Diego, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

3.1

86 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA).

Interview

had a telephone screen interview, basic technical questions, no specific about the open job. asked about work history, previous project, and few basic embedded system programming questions, like C language, interrupt handling etc

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself.
    what's a interrupt in embedded system?
    How do you handle it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online in the careers section of the company. Got an invitation for phone interview. I was asked to solve programming questions in C/C++. Later, i got invite to attend the onsite interview. Overall i had a good experience.

Interview Questions

• Ist round involved C/C++ simple programming questions. Second round on multi threading and assembly program. Other rounds focused on designing related questions.   Answer Question

Software Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

2 round phone interviews and onsite. It makes me angry to interview with them. They are not nice at all, and they ask some questions that make you do not know what you need to answer. They seems to have racial discrimination.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

First with a 45 min Telephone interview. Then Onsite interview which takes 6 round include 1 HR round at last. Each take about 45 min, most interviewee are friendly and kind.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed by a large team over the course of around 3 hours, with two people interviewing me at a time. Talked about my experience and was given some programming challenges. Atmosphere was very relaxed and friendly, and was overall an enjoyable experience. Most of the interview was spent discussing my qualifications and experience.

Interview Questions

• They had me solve some coding challenges from popular websites.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Got mail from HR for Phone Interview for embedded sw engineer, then after 1 week scheduled the interview call. interview started on time. interview was on C, OS, Algorithm.
    Cache Memory Concept
    Review x++

Interview Questions

• Find the comman node in given two Linklist, Optimize code and reduce time complexity.
      Cache Memory Concept
      Review x++   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied for software engineer of Qualcomm in August. I had phone interview in the end of September. After 2 weeks, the HR emailed me about onsite interview invitation. And in the end of October, I went to San Diego for the onsite.

Interview Questions

• Phone Interview:
      1. What is Static keyword
      10. Programming: Byte Reverse of an integer

Onsite:
      4 technical, 1 director lunch, 1HR
      Round1
      All previous projects in details.
      C programming:
      Sort an integer array. Time Complexity.

Round2
      Projects in detail.
      Programming: Binary Tree inorder Traversal.
      Stack overflow

13) Memory corruption
      14) Deadlock
      Programming
      1) Output numbers of 1 in an integer
      2) Given a number, if it is fibonacci number, output true, else false.
      Round4
      6) Stack vs heap
      7) Memory map
      Programming:
      1)Reverse Bits of an unsigned 16-bit integer
      2)All non-negative integers. First Array is missing a number to form the second array (the missing number is replaced by 0). And then shuffle the second array. Try to find the missing number.

Lunch interview:
      Just check my background and then chat:)

HR:
      Ask basic questions about background, start time, visa, salary expectation
      Talk about Qualcomm employee’s benefits package.
      Ask questions if you have.
      Just casual talk:)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Phone screen. Asked C and C++ questions, including keywords, pointers, code on shared electronic document. An HR person alerts of interest for an interview. The hiring manager sets up phone call. Phone screen is 1 hour.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I applied qualcomm online on September, got a phone interview after three days. The phone interviews took 45 minutes and it went will. I was Invited to on site interview at the end of the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Talked about the resume, asked basic questions about memory allocation, deallocation, garbage collection. Virtual memory.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

One Phone interview.
    Process for phone interview happened to be in one week
    And then directly On-Site inteview.
    On site was at San Diego,2016.
    More questions on programming. Practise more precisely.
    Brush up your skills more on programming part and refer glassdoor before the interview.

Interview Questions

• All about C lang or any one specific language you very well know about.   1 Answer