Qualcomm Software Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Software Intern Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

The interviews well organized. I was called by two different people from the company and both of them provided an in-depth explanation of the nature of the job. Also there was a basic walkthrough of my resume (including my extra-curricular activities). Overall I have to say that the interview was not difficult at all, not sure on what basis they reached at the final decision.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

Recruiters for Qualcomm are extremely nice and sociable. They try to help you out as much as they can, and they have a surprisingly depth of knowledge about Qualcomm's technologies even though they aren't engineers.

The 45 min interview was primarily technical, and was administered by a senior engineer. The questions were okay, but the engineer answered his phone ten minutes into the interview and was on it for a good 20 minutes. I thought it was very rude and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Write an assembly routine to reverse the order of bits in a 32 bit number   Answer Question

Software Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

From waterloo, entire interview was one technical question and rest simple things.

Interview Questions

• Q: A linked list has two pointers on each node, one pointing to the next node and one pointing to a random node. Write an algorithm that parses the entire linked list.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The salary was fixed, and I was told which team I will intern in

Software Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm in November 2011.

Interview

The interviewer asked several basic coding questions including reversing a linked list and many bit manipulation questions. Also a simple math related question at the end.

Interview Questions

• given a 16-bit integer, compare each of the four bits and output the maximum one. e.g. 0xFE10, should output 0xF(1111 in binary).   Answer Question