Qualcomm Staff Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Staff Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Qualcomm

3.3

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager. It was mostly chatting about my background and technical experience, hiring manager also talked about the job position and work content. Overall, it was very good.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

I met the phone screener in person for coffee rather than on the phone, he approved and said he'll bring me in for a full on-site interview. In about 2 weeks I went to San Diego for the position in either San Diego or Silicon Valley. Interviewed with 5 team members, mix of technical questions and get-to-know you and my relevant experience. Came away feeling positive, was notified in email the next day that an offer was being prepared for me. Made a small negotiation over the phone and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• [described how bluetooth devices pair], what could you do to optimize power consumption in this process?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online, contacted by recruiter through email once got shortlisted. Hiring manager reached out for 30min phone interview. Flew to San Diego for an full day on site interview. Met all team members and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated with recruiter over the phone

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the hiring manager and then after two weeks, I got an in-person interview which took 3 hours. For the in-person interview, they asked me to present my thesis, my last experience and asked Machine Learning questions

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm in March 2017.

Interview

it was fast and questions were easy. All SV and UVM question. Read Mentor Cookbook and UVM user guide , u r good to go. Group panel, phone interview and mainly related to job profile.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

Recruiter mail followed by phone screening. Interviewer were un-professional and rude. Will cut you off while you are talking and the overall tone is arrogant. I think they need to work on people's soft skills before allocating them to the interview panel. I will never apply to them again.

Staff Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm.

Interview

Phone interview then one full day with 5 engineers. Many of them were mainly on architecture in resume, Static timing. Firmware interaction handling. Grilled on Fifo timing with async clock domains

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA).

Interview

interview was for 5 rounds. questions regarding technology and log analysis for LTE call processing. various protocols and layers. Several perl automation questions. and round with HR and director. Offer was released in 3 days

Interview Questions

• what are various layer in LTE protocol. How to debug LTE acquisition.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview was telephonic and on site, i had telephonic interview of nearly 3 hours by 5 pl, each had interviews for 30 mins, mostly technical and few general questions. It was very lengthy process.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied the position online, the process took 2 months, phone interview first, then on site, there're 5 interviewer, talked to them one by one, they're quite friendly, most questions are average level, and I got the offer.