Qualcomm Staff Hardware Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Qualcomm Staff Hardware Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Boxborough, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Boxborough, MA) in April 2013.

Interview

Initial phone screen, on-site interview, several lunch meetings, then an offer

Interview Questions

• If you have a 600 digit number with only 0's and 1's, and exactly 300 1's, can the number be a square?   5 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Qualcomm

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Qualcomm (Boston, MA) in February 2011.

Interview

Average...a couple of phone interviews, then they flew me out for an onsite interview for a full day, plus. It was a different company, so I had no idea it actually was Qualcomm until I had the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations at all. An offer, plus a generous relo package, and it was all over.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in March 2009.

Interview

Two stage process. Stage I a straight forward "who are you" set of HR questions. Stage II 5 one hour one-on-one technical sessions of medium to low difficulty. Interviewers were generally pleasant with a pervasive sense of we need help in the air.

Interview Questions

• What comes to mind when you think of Qualcomm first?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation basically a take it or leave it situation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Qualcomm (San Diego, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

Amazingly, my resume caught the eye of HR and they invited me to a technical phone interview. The interviewer was straight-forward and asked questions relevant to the position. Most replies were either accepted or followed by another question. Although I was able to answer many of the questions, it apparently wasn't good enough and was not selected for an on-site. It could have been the result of the final question about what I preferred to do or what role I wanted to assume- perhaps my answer was too broad or not the "right" answer.

Interview Questions

• Please discuss the differences between USB 2.0 and USB 3.0   1 Answer